Superior Event update?

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,043 ★★★★
edited August 16 in General Discussion
Sorry to bug you all. I'm already sick and tired of 22hr solo events and haven't finished more than one since the superior solo event ended. Did we get an update in the last stream or is it dead in the water? Because this new ui combined with the lackluster annoying 22hr events is killing my drive like you wouldn't believe. Link appreciated if you have it

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    No
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Sorry to bug you all. I'm already sick and tired of 22hr solo events and haven't finished more than one since the superior solo event ended. Did we get an update in the last stream or is it dead in the water? Because this new ui combined with the lackluster annoying 22hr events is killing my drive like you wouldn't believe. Link appreciated if you have it

Last stream they said they’re still looking at the data but initial reaction looked promising, however there is more to look at and the data team is still processing all the information. Nothing will happen any time soon regarding the super even so it’s neither scrapped or approved yet.

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,043 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

Pandingo said:

Last stream they said they’re still looking at the data but initial reaction looked promising, however there is more to look at and the data team is still processing all the information. Nothing will happen any time soon regarding the super even so it’s neither scrapped or approved yet.

Thank you! I appreciate it. Such a bummer but good to hear. I had to skip the stream for work and didn't hear anything on the coverages
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Pandingo said:

Lokx said:

Pandingo said:

Thank you! I appreciate it. Such a bummer but good to hear. I had to skip the stream for work and didn't hear anything on the coverages
    Skip the stream for work!!? Get your priorities right bud...