Crucible Gwenmaster bugged?

Ravi_91Ravi_91 Member Posts: 3
Is crucible gwenmaster bugged or i am doing something wrong? I do not gain the juiced up furies at all.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★

She’s not supposed to have any linked nodes, and the furies from juiced is one of the linked nodes from 7.2.6. She was bugged at first and had all of them when crucible came out, but it sounds like they now fixed it.

Oh that was a bug?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Wow I got lucky doing it early then.
    TyEdge said:

Wow I got lucky doing it early then.

Right like i thought it was suppose to be like it
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

She’s not supposed to have any linked nodes, and the furies from juiced is one of the linked nodes from 7.2.6. She was bugged at first and had all of them when crucible came out, but it sounds like they now fixed it.

Oh that was a bug?
    Yep, none of the other bosses had their linked nodes, and DLL said on stream that it was a bug

Bendy said:

Oh that was a bug?
    Yep, none of the other bosses had their linked nodes, and DLL said on stream that it was a bug
    Wow erm thats a tricky thing now since how many have done it
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

I was confused why she had invisible nodes but I figured kabam gave her juiced up to make the fight easier. But the fight is definitely more difficult without them
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    Thank goodness I did it before the Bug fix 😅
  • RawrasurusRawrasurus Member Posts: 74 ★★
    So does juggs not work now?
    Whats the difference between before vs after?
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    They deffffff fixed it because I helped my son do his and he was doing 100k mediums with his r1 prof x and 3-4 days later when I did it with my r2 jugs I did half the damage....I actually had to use a revive and when he did it it was beyond easy....like it took under a minute
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
    Bendy said:

Oh that was a bug?
    Yea wish I done it earlier but nope. Unit man came in clutch as always lol

They deffffff fixed it because I helped my son do his and he was doing 100k mediums with his r1 prof x and 3-4 days later when I did it with my r2 jugs I did half the damage....I actually had to use a revive and when he did it it was beyond easy....like it took under a minute

Shhhh, don't say the first part.
    I agree on that one. I don't want to dig into this one tbh
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

Shhhh, don't say the first part.
    He means help as in told him how to do the find the fight, not did it for him, right 😉
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    OHHH COME ON I'm about to fight her I thought the juiced node was part of her kit
    Now I gotta watch creepy gwenmaster go giant all the time
    It's so creepy
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Huh, I was wondering why I couldn't get it working when all the guides were mentioning it.
    Well that stinks, wish they would've kept it. Atleast for the time of the objective

Or ya know announce it somewhere where everyone can see it
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    peeet007 said:

@Kabam Miike
    That's not fair.
    I will hold in front of this fight till return her furries back.
    It's supposed a decent game not underground **** game!!!!

Thats nice buddy
    peeet007 said:

@Kabam Miike
    That's not fair.

U tagged the wrong guy he left
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Juiced is gone, but the other nodes that make the fight harder are also gone (the one that gave you less time to perform each task, etc).
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 105
    He means help as in told him how to do the find the fight, not did it for him, right 😉

peeet007 said:

@Kabam Miike
    That's not fair.

Nice one. Furries. Where them furry buddies at?