SoS OG Hulk vs Destroyer: My first ONE SHOT!!! 🥳💚🥳💚🥳

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
What a WILD ending!! 😤😂

I have NEVER used Hulk before until this challenge!

Comments

• Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180
    Congratulations on the Solo with the Green Giant, I didn't solo but almost it definitely helped that he's a 7*.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    Twist1298 said:

Congratulations on the Solo with the Green Giant, I didn't solo but almost it definitely helped that he's a 7*.

Thanks! 🙂 That's still awesome though!! Great effort!!
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    question.
    did you rank him just for this?
    or do you often rank champs and never use em?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

question.

I'm pretty sure they've exclusively used CMM for all content.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,282 ★★★★

Maat1985 said:

question.

Nah they use photon too
    Maat1985 said:

question.

I often rank champs and never use them. I just like throwing away resources just to get the trash milestone rewards.

Lol.

Nah seriously though I ranked him just for this fight. But now Big Green on my BGs team.

Maat1985 said:

question.

😂 and waiting for Act 9

Maat1985 said:

question.

Nah they use photon too
    My baddies! I would die for them 😂
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    Nice one
    I managed to go for sp3 when he got power gain luckily after my sp3 he was passive and didn't used sp3 I managed to get to sp1 and used it and got stun debuff 2 times and I played smartly and used the unblockable node as i dash back and throw my sp1 when Hulk had 1 fury left and it still inflicted the stun which got my my 3rd stun and used relic to go for sp2 and boom fight over 😁

Nice one
    I managed to go for sp3 when he got power gain luckily after my sp3 he was passive and didn't used sp3 I managed to get to sp1 and used it and got stun debuff 2 times and I played smartly and used the unblockable node as i dash back and throw my sp1 when Hulk had 1 fury left and it still inflicted the stun which got my my 3rd stun and used relic to go for sp2 and boom fight over 😁

Nice!! Please tell me you got video of it? I'm going to do that fight again just to try that 😆
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★

Nice one

Nice!! Please tell me you got video of it? I'm going to do that fight again just to try that 😆
    Sadly I am not much active on yt nowadays so at first place i didn't even thought to attempt that SOS that early but what happened was in final war I was using 20% attack boost and I finished my fights in 15 mins so to use the boost i just randomly went to SOS with Hulk without any strategy and got the solo literally I was not expecting to get the solo when Destroyer went to sp3 and he was at 70% hp that time 😭

Nice one

Sadly I am not much active on yt nowadays so at first place i didn't even thought to attempt that SOS that early but what happened was in final war I was using 20% attack boost and I finished my fights in 15 mins so to use the boost i just randomly went to SOS with Hulk without any strategy and got the solo literally I was not expecting to get the solo when Destroyer went to sp3 and he was at 70% hp that time 😭
    😂😂😂😂😂 I bet Destroyer was like..."wtf?" 🤣🤣🤣
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★

Maat1985 said:

question.

Nah they use photon too
    Speaking of photon does she work?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,282 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Maat1985 said:

question.

Nah they use photon too
    Speaking of photon does she work?
    She should imo. She can't reverse power gain but she can reduce it with petrify and I'm sure there are some masteries that reduce power gain with debuffs or smth
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    edited August 22
    Good work Destroyer was by far the easiest boss in this kind of format and I soloed all objectives
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,080 ★★★★★
    Try spam he will melt the fight as well.

Try spam he will melt the fight as well.

Will bring him on the gauntlet