Which 6* to Rank Up first?

IBrinkIBrink Member Posts: 9
I’ve got enough Tier 5 basic catalyst to rank up one. Leaning towards Angela or maybe Professor X

6* are all 1/5
5* are 4/5

Comments

• IBrinkIBrink Member Posts: 9

• RexnSpikeRexnSpike Member Posts: 64
    Angela > Prof X.
    I am returning after a while away, so bear that in mind but have played a number of these. I prefer adaptable > Fun > hard hitting. I think Angela is awesome at R3 but benefits greatly from the dupe and sigs. Prof X has places where he shines but his mechanics are really important to get comfortable with. Duped Anti-Venom is fun but doesn’t have much of a punch. SS can be fun but she’s also not a very big hitter and takes a while to get used to. Lady DS seems awesome but I haven’t tried her yet.
  • IBrinkIBrink Member Posts: 9
    RexnSpike said:

Angela > Prof X.
    I am returning after a while away, so bear that in mind but have played a number of these. I prefer adaptable > Fun > hard hitting. I think Angela is awesome at R3 but benefits greatly from the dupe and sigs. Prof X has places where he shines but his mechanics are really important to get comfortable with. Duped Anti-Venom is fun but doesn’t have much of a punch. SS can be fun but she’s also not a very big hitter and takes a while to get used to. Lady DS seems awesome but I haven’t tried her yet.

Thanks for the insight!! What about if I throw in 1 more.. I’ve since got Doctor Doom and have him ready to rank up. I’d assume it’s between Doom (seems to be highest in stats) Angela (hard hitting as you said, Fury seems to be insane), and Professor X (the little knowledge I have about the abilities makes me think his stacking special damage makes him really viable).
    Who would be your top 2 out of the 3 Thoughts?..