Ok....I confess. I now like Spidey Ham lol

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★

@captain_rogers I might have to go ahead and rank my 7*

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Best thing that happened to him was a 7* release. Reminded of how good he is, especially after he fell behind other op Sci champions
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    The little pig is really pretty good, as long as the opponent isn't immune to debuffs. And stun-immune slows him down, too.

You should try him out in Incursions, where there are all kinds of hacks to enhance Power Sting champions. Increased power Sting duration, ability accuracy, etc.

This team was beyond absurd:
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Whats the rotation in BGs?
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Spider-ham, the cursed 6*. I have mine on 6*r2, awakened and sig 80, and I wanna rank him up, but the moment I do, I'll pull him as 7*, I am sure.
  • t123459t123459 Member Posts: 94
    yep hes n 1 in his class
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Yeah... Best science 7*. I've been saying this for months. Finally people are understanding his potential.

Best thing that happened to him was a 7* release. Reminded of how good he is, especially after he fell behind other op Sci champions

Nah I believe the antman relic revived him. The relic bonus is really huge for him.
    Polygon said:

Whats the rotation in BGs?

Stay aggressive and MM combos. If you stack atleast 5+ power stings by the time you reach sp1, launch you sp1 and push opponent to his sp2. Bait their special when you have 7+ spider nonsense effects. Once they threw a special, Repeat this cycle again. This time they'll most likely die.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Congrats on ham hyper train
    I'm just few T6 away to get him to r3 myself 💯
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Tha goat 💯
  • Elk_Elk_ Member Posts: 15
    ham was my second 7* and helped carry me through so much content I plan on making him my second 7* r2 and if I get a science gem from act 8 exploration (Just half of 8.2 left!!) I would rank him up instantly. I have always loved him and after his 7* release and the antman relic he just got much better
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    Favorite champ in the game. He destroys everything and is easy to play. Short combos help with the fight flow. Has bad matchups, no doubt.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Glad for this post. I’ve seen a lot use him in Bags with success. Will have to rank mine.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
    And he's only r3 😆
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,083 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/X4brKIGauf8?si=punsSfvS0TbA8ugO

Lags uploaded a video saying he’s the best science 7* and the second best science champion overall, do we agree?

And he's only r3 😆

Whoever disagreed. You got issues 😂 I'm pretty sure I know what rank MY champ is
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    I’m *this* close to making him my first Science R3 instead of awakened Hulk.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 443 ★★★
    Dude, tell me about it. I R3'd him because I had no good science options, and I'd always heard he was amazing. This was against an R2 Bishop

24 seconds is hands down the FASTEST fight I've ever had in BGs.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    DocWest said:

I’m *this* close to making him my first Science R3 instead of awakened Hulk.

I have them both, and it is very close. Don't discount hulk's stun lock.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Spider-ham, the cursed 6*. I have mine on 6*r2, awakened and sig 80, and I wanna rank him up, but the moment I do, I'll pull him as 7*, I am sure.

I was at the same spot, but with a long way to go to my next 7 star… I justified taking him to R5 ascended with the saga rank up gems
    Kerneas said:

I think he needs to be awakened anyway. If you pull him as a 7*, you'll still have pull him again to awaken him. I'd say go ahead with your 6*.

If he doesn't need awakening, then I stand corrected.

Do you have any 7* crystals right now? If not, what's the time frame you think you'll have one?

Dude, tell me about it. I R3'd him because I had no good science options, and I'd always heard he was amazing. This was against an R2 Bishop

24 seconds is hands down the FASTEST fight I've ever had in BGs.

That's WILD!!
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

I think he needs to be awakened anyway. If you pull him as a 7*, you'll still have pull him again to awaken him. I'd say go ahead with your 6*.

Do you have any 7* crystals right now? If not, what's the time frame you think you'll have one?
    Mine is r3 unawakened he definitely doesn’t need it. The dupe does make him more annoying on defense but if the opponent doesn’t have a good counter my r3 unduped wins the round anyway. If they do have a good counter the dupe isn’t gonna save him from getting nuked by them.

Kerneas said:

Mine is r3 unawakened he definitely doesn’t need it. The dupe does make him more annoying on defense but if the opponent doesn’t have a good counter my r3 unduped wins the round anyway. If they do have a good counter the dupe isn’t gonna save him from getting nuked by them.
    Ah ok. Thanks for this!