im telling you this enchantress is 100000% unkillable

DizzyDizzy Member Posts: 237 ★★
https://youtu.be/w87V-qC4nfg?feature=shared

live commentary provided by iHulk

Comments

• Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    Sometimes it be like that, I just force close the fight and come back 15 mins later. No shot in wasting a revive or quest entry in that camera glitch garbage.
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 88
    She's very annoying if you don't Ronan cheese her. I use Torch on this week's Beta side quest that has her as the boss
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Hehe, yeah, that camera glitch certainly doesn't make her any easier.

I've found her fairly killable, but I always lose a ton of health so I suspect that she's going to be a nightmare in BG. Especially if people have a lot of points in limber so that you can't get easy openings for the knockdown.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    edited August 24
    I've fought her over 5 times and she was not a problem as long as I followed the MANUAL needed to defeat her. Also stop using champions who require a TIGHT and STRICT rotation to do damage or else you won't have time to manage her spells.
    Yes that bug is awful
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Funniest thing is I usually do an auto run with my 7 stars on the easiest difficulties in aq. One of my champs died to her which was crazy
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited August 24
    SandeepS said:

Funniest thing is I usually do an auto run with my 7 stars on the easiest difficulties in aq. One of my champs died to her which was crazy

You can't autofight her in EQ. Doesn't matter the star level of your roster.The AI just lets her win because they never fight aggressive enough. I had most of a team wiped out by her before I realized the mistake.