Yeeesss! Super Daily Event coming back in November,maybe!

peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★

Data Analysis finished and the engagement was great!

More info on this RichtheMan YT video and Kabam Vega and Kabam Crashed stream

Comments

• Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183

YES! Big w!
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★

YES! Big w!
    Maybe with some change, but it's waaaaay better than regular events we have each day...
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 885 ★★★
    "Apparently". Nah jk, super excited for my boy to return. Hopefully it'll become permanent.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★

"Apparently". Nah jk, super excited for my boy to return. Hopefully it'll become permanent.

I think yes to be permanent.

Why do this in a month and return only after 4 months?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

No how i understand it probably stil be a trial. So don’t get to high hopes just yet remember he also said the reunion cystal would be the best value todate with wasn’t true
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★

Don't you know in november we getting the final eop season autumn of agony. 🤣
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,422 ★★★★★

Wonder if they will do mega gaunlet and name it
    "Year of ****"
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

"Year of ****"
    Imagine a crucible instead.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,261 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

No how i understand it probably stil be a trial. So don’t get to high hopes just yet remember he also said the reunion cystal would be the best value todate with wasn’t true
    I honestly think it is with the potential for what it can give. I'm sure DNA has a spreadsheet keeping track of what he's pulled but there's good stuff in there and we get alot of it
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★

"Year of ****"
    A crucible like event makes more sense. There aren't 5 champs which can handle all 24 fights without making it a unit sink.

Maybe 2-4 path quest like EOP?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★

Imagine if they make us fight 5* 6* 7* version of serpant, Bullseye, Onslaught, enchantress back to back 🥲