So am I late to the nerf enchantress train

0_Alph40_Alph4 Member Posts: 105
All jokes aside I've been offline for a while and just logged on a few days ago to claim the reunion stuff.

I just got to the tb enchantress boss and died... A bunch any tips or tricks or cheeses. Saw some yt vids and it looked more complicated than majority of the actual boss tat I just gave up.

Please any tips, genuinely losing sleep over this

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    She has three spells that you need to take off of her.
    You take off the orange by intercepting, the purple by knocking her down, and the green by punishing her heavy. If she has any of them up, she will take reduced damage for each one up and will roast you with an SP1 whether it hits you or not.
    The play is to focus on the spells, which will reapply after each special she throws.
    I ended up using Doom and just Doom cycled her, holding block as much as I could to avoid her throwing a special and just punishing her heavy constantly.
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    I’ve used Hulk. Play defensive to 1 and 1/2 bars of power and then stun lock in the corner. It’s been pretty consistent.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,007 ★★★★
    How to fight enchantress

She isn't that hard, you only need to know what to do.
    You need to remove all her buffs before she throws any specials.

Intercept 🟠(orange Buff)
    Knock down 🟣(purple Buff)
    Punish her heavy 🟢(green Buff)

If you get this, she is pretty easy. Can use any champ😁
    And if you don't want to memorize the color, just paused the game and there will be info how to deal with her spells
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    I’m someone who was hoping for a nerf for quite a few of the newly released defenders, but enchantress is quite fair. Your success against her is determined by your knowledge of how to deal with her. No specific counter required.

Green — punish heavy
    Orange — Intercept
    Purple — knockdown

Always deal with green first, then the rest doesn’t matter. Try and kill her before you have to bait another special, that’s where hulk stunlock is very helpful.
  • 0_Alph40_Alph4 Member Posts: 105
    Reading all this just means she's added to the insta ban list for bg
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    0_Alph4 said:

Please any tips, genuinely losing sleep over this

Use the search.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 401 ★★
    0_Alph4 said:

Reading all this just means she's added to the insta ban list for bg

Honest opinion, she's actually kinda interesting to play against. Basically: knockdown and walk up to her. Block till she launches heavy and dash in, dash back and intercept.