**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revamping Luke Cage

Fluffy hands aka Luke Cage is one of the worst champs in the game. True story. I think one of the ways that he can be improved is to up his attack by like 5% or so and then make his indestructible sig ability happen multiple times in a fight. Maybe you could do it like punishers physical resistance so every 8 hits he's indestructible or maybe it's a timed thing like OG vision's synthesis. Luke Cage is an awesome character in the comics and in the shows so put a little bit more respect on his name by making him better in the game.

Comments

• Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I would still love to see this as LC's update in the beta
  • I think Luke cage would be better if he became indestructible after each special attack and his attack was increased.
  • As the improvements on Luke Cage and. Red Hulk you are about to make I like to suggest that you may give to Luke Cage the ability of Star Lord of the increasing power of his hits as he continues his combo. And to the Red Hulk to be able to gain power gain after a number of hits on the opponent.
    I may be back with some fresh thoughts about those two and their improvements.
    Thank you all.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    They could increase his crit rate an crit damage based on how many physical resistance charges he has or something like that, with a slight damage increase an maybe some armor break he could be turned in to a brawler. Maybe add some concussion charges to his stuns on his specials that reduce ability accuracy too
  • DCT84DCT84 Posts: 2
    Armor Break definitely makes sense for the character aka Power Man.
  • Absolute best comment ever. Lol
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    How to fix Luke Cage
    1. Buff his damage
    2. Make him bullet resistant so any bullet attacks do 80% less damage to him
    3. Have his indestructible activate after 15-20 hits.
    4. Instead of Exhaustion cause really what does that even do? Give him concussion.
  • VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    Since Luke Cage is a tank in comics, I have this suggestion -

* Every critical hit landed on LC , places a weakness debuff on the opponent for 6s
    * If the opponent is suffering from a weakness debuff, every critical hit LC lands, converts each weakness debuff into a concussion debuff for 8s, reducing defensive ability accuracy by 10% for each debuff.
    * If the opponent is not suffering from a weakness debuff, every critical hit LC lands, has a 25% of armor break for 5s
    * If the opponent has a concussion debuff, SP1 of LC has a 60% chance to proc fury raising attack by "x"% for "x" seconds for each stack of concussion. This buff can be stacked
    * If the opponent has 3 weakness debuff, SP1 of LC has a 35% chance to proc permanent armor shatter reducing opponent armor by "x" points. This debuff can be stacked

Not going to lie, even though I was going with the flow when typing this, I will enjoy fighting with this Luke cage.
  • VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    Oh yeah...and the signature ability should also have a chance to proc indestructible, every time he uses a special attack.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Change his sp attacks while you're at it