No mention of Dust in v46.1 release notes

Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 418 ★★★
Can we get the fix already

I think someone mentioned that she will get fixed in the next build on another thread, but there's not even a mention of her

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I r3 her, so can I get a rdt and a free serpent then?Thx kabamalama
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 279 ★★★
    Also Bishop. Literally got shadow nerfed for purify fights like Bullseye and Kingpin
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    I don’t understand it either. I really want to rank 3 mine, but not when there’s about 3 things not working properly with her at the moment. There is also no word on the purify damage not working regarding the other mutants.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★

Also Bishop. Literally got shadow nerfed for purify fights like Bullseye and Kingpin

Ah. So that’s why his sp1 is getting fixed, since he’s harder to fight with Bishop now, lol. Gotta keep the balance.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    Okay even after the update she's not fixed

@KabamDORK

can we get an ETA on when she will get fixed

this was supposed to be in her BASE kit

also the purify problem with bishop isn't fixed at all
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 168 ★★

I think it’s probably a bigger problem than a simple dust fix. DLL said on stream that it isn’t a dust exclusive bug, it’s a purify bug. Hence why bishop is currently affected as well. Dust applies a sand passive every time a debuff is purified by the opponent, and she applies 2 additional passives if the purified debuff was a sand debuff. She’s getting the 2 passives from the purified debuff being sand, but not the passive from the actual purify itself. Hence why she also does no burst damage when a debuff is purified like she should (exactly like bishop)

Also while I don’t ever check the trello (don’t even know how lol) and don’t know if this bug is listed on there, this is a perfect example of a bug that should be listed.

not on the trello from what I can see