Raids issue

BosshoggBosshogg Member Posts: 4
Raids has spawned everyone in our alliance onto the second. We can’t therefore complete the map. Anyone else having this issue

Comments

• ChrisAfterdarkChrisAfterdark Member Posts: 15
    Yeah there’s a bug. All my alliance members are starting on the middle path and can’t go to the left or right paths.
  • Giraffe66Giraffe66 Member Posts: 7
    That’s an affirmative, I was automatically placed in the central path and wasn’t able to back track.
  • K4H_Mr_RedK4H_Mr_Red Member Posts: 14
    I see they restarted. What about us who already started? Do we get the raids ticket refunds?
  • udygysyaudygysya Member Posts: 9
    I had the same problem, I entered the raid I played 2 revive and then I can't enter anymore.
    You can see in the picture that I don't have 7 revives anymore and I have 5.
    The problem is that I don't have any more raid tickets and no other resources to buy. So this week is ready for me.

• TokingmonstaTokingmonsta Member Posts: 5
    Where do we stand with ticket refunds? What good does restarting Raids do if we can't afford to re-enter?
  • SoulExSoulEx Member Posts: 2
    Communication kabam. It's not hard. Just open your mouth and speak.
  • JamesjulieJamesjulie Member Posts: 8
    My alliance joined first raid then second one and haven’t been compensated for 360 raid tickets we’ve spent and resources used get tickets plus raid revived and evetithing else used to get second raid done . Yet still no answer . Why is it something worked perfectly fine all sudden doesn’t work . Kabaam don’t fix something that isn’t broken it’s a shame . First rea ring . There’s no compensation that’ll make this right . By time give everyone there resources back it’ll be month by then was it worth it . No
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 399 ★★

My alliance joined first raid then second one and haven’t been compensated for 360 raid tickets we’ve spent and resources used get tickets plus raid revived and evetithing else used to get second raid done . Yet still no answer . Why is it something worked perfectly fine all sudden doesn’t work . Kabaam don’t fix something that isn’t broken it’s a shame . First rea ring . There’s no compensation that’ll make this right . By time give everyone there resources back it’ll be month by then was it worth it . No

Check news & announcement lol . it's declared there will be compensation+this week rewards are free+ revives . They try to improve it something got a bug so they fixed it 🤷.