30 day ban and all I got was a lame automated response

Comments

• IlovebaglesIlovebagles Member Posts: 74
    @Ozzieont never did that again man u giving me way too much credit u have to be genius to create these things and I'm no genius man I'm average smart hahahaaha
    @Bendy no sr never did no one other than me logs in to this account again I'm very curious to know what software or what cheat are they accusing me off and why slap me with a 30 day ban dang it I played for 10 years this game they can check all my accounts I never ever had a violation strike against me never I promise I guess my only sin is I grind too much arena maybe after this tho some to think of it maybe I do have a problem and I need to stop playing the game too much tho.
    BTW im prob gonna end up on rich the man's channel for this 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    edited September 3

@Bendy no sr never did no one other than me logs in to this account again I'm very curious to know what software or what cheat are they accusing me off and why slap me with a 30 day ban dang it I played for 10 years this game they can check all my accounts I never ever had a violation strike against me never I promise I guess my only sin is I grind too much arena maybe after this tho some to think of it maybe I do have a problem and I need to stop playing the game too much tho.

As i said 3rd party is emulator

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/183213/do-not-use-3rd-party-sites-programs-or-emulators#latest
    @Bendy but what 3rd party emulator tho bc I never did that all these things takes time and get u banned I don't want that smoke never did and bam they hit me with the smoke just saying I'm not lying here I have no tricks up my sleeve I'll tell them what they wanna know I'll give them the info of all my other 2 accounts that I play for fun and also just told them I ended up spending way above my budget on a 4th of july and then I gave up on that account and decided to do everything from scratch on my baby account again I'm not lying and I just wanna know the reason why other than hey it's a TOS section 8 violation ban I have no clue what that is God dang it 🤷‍♂️.

@Bendy but what 3rd party emulator tho bc I never did that all these things takes time and get u banned I don't want that smoke never did and bam they hit me with the smoke just saying I'm not lying here I have no tricks up my sleeve I'll tell them what they wanna know I'll give them the info of all my other 2 accounts that I play for fun and also just told them I ended up spending way above my budget on a 4th of july and then I gave up on that account and decided to do everything from scratch on my baby account again I'm not lying and I just wanna know the reason why other than hey it's a TOS section 8 violation ban I have no clue what that is God dang it 🤷‍♂️.

Bluestacks is one
    @Bendy what the heck hell nooo blue stacks never came close to my tablet man I don't even think u can do that On a Samsung tablet lol.

@Bendy what the heck hell nooo blue stacks never came close to my tablet man I don't even think u can do that On a Samsung tablet lol.

Bluestacks is pc emulator to play mobile games its what 3rd party software is and thats why ur account is banned for 30 days probs means it was strike 2 but only kabam crashed can tell u though what it was
    Kabam crash if you are seeing this please take a look at my account man I never cheated and I won't start now or any day I know it's cliche alot of ppl do this and trust me I didn't wanna come to the forum please take a look at my account and reconsider I'm being genuine and I'm not lying about this I've never nodded the game I even did 1 path of necropolis long long long ago and never used or tried to cheat the game please take a look man that's all I'm asking 🙏.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,276 Guardian
    edited September 3

The account attached to this forum account is not and has never been banned.

Getting back to this.
    Which probably means this person has multiple GAME accounts (which is **OK**), and that the particular game account that uses this Forum Account's E-MAIL ADDRESS is not one that was banned.

(even though they said later, they use different emails, they didnt specify if it is because they have multiple game accounts, but they also didn’t say they DON'T have multiple accounts.)

And for @Bendy , yes, while you *CAN* use the same email address, but you *DON'T HAVE TO*.
    Doesn’t mean they are covering something up.
    Every single person that has multiple game accounts, and (hopefully) only have 1 single Forum Account (because that is all that is allowed), would have all but 1 of their game account that is using a different email that what their Forum account uses.

Would be interested if Crashed would be able to verify for that mentioned “Triple-H” game account. (but they are rather busy with other stuff today too, lol)
    @Bendy I want him to look at it bc u know what he will see just a dude that's too addicted to arena I don't have patience or desire to mess with blue stacks I really don't and man this is super unfair bc I promise u I never ever been banned 10 years playing this game and I never been banned for anything I never piloted I never nodded I'm being honest sure I've done a refund and they gave me negative units but that was all I ever did I have never messed with the game in any way shape or form.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Member Posts: 152

@kabam crashed so sorry my account name is Triple-H 🙏

Kabam crash I'll give u all my 3 account emails any info you need man I'm here for you and like I said I made a mistake in the past in over spending above my financial limits and I had to refund my money and u guys gave me negative units justifiably so since I did open everything and etc but I have never been banned I swear with everything I have on my life man just let me know and I'll give u all the info from my 3 accounts.

Kabam crash I'll give u all my 3 account emails any info you need man I'm here for you and like I said I made a mistake in the past in over spending above my financial limits and I had to refund my money and u guys gave me negative units justifiably so since I did open everything and etc but I have never been banned I swear with everything I have on my life man just let me know and I'll give u all the info from my 3 accounts.

They dont need ur info as the power of data they can look at the activity
    @ijballer well I'm playing in my other baby account doing arena right now as we speak bc again I prioritize arena !!!!! I'm over on HHHJR kabam crash if you reading this yes this is my baby account no point in playing my other account since again I have negativ3 units and I can't pay all of that 😫
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★

I just told kabam crashed my account name Triple-H is my account.

Its all about the game, and how you play it.
    @Vegeta9001 don't you dare!😂😂😂😂I see what you doing 😏
    @Bendy just saying if they need the names of my accounts or to attach this to my main account I'll do it all I'm doing is trying to prove my innocence again I put up 113mil for enchantress and missed her at position 460 so there right there should show my innocence.

@Bendy just saying if they need the names of my accounts or to attach this to my main account I'll do it all I'm doing is trying to prove my innocence again I put up 113mil for enchantress and missed her at position 460 so there right there should show my innocence.

Again power of data they know
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 594 ★★★

I don’t think it works like that, you got banned for using third party service having points in an arena doesn’t prove what device or emulator you used. They have the data and proof to see what you played on without needing to look at arena,
    @Bendy got it hopefully they reconsider tho 30 days ......really for what I'm confused tho 😕 but hey hopefully they reconsider.
    @ShuGokis I agree and hence why I am confused for them banning me bc I was never ever an offender and I'll never be and if they reconsider I want that stain out of my account bc again I didn't mod the game I didn't download the game in any other site other than play store on Google play I only watched videos on YouTube or movies on a dam small screen but it's my word against theirs and sure they have seen this movie before but I'm telling you I didn't cheat I'm not a cheat and I refuse to be labeled as one btw I'm doing arena right now on my HHHJR if kabam crash wants 5o check that account please do there's no 3rd party software it's all fingers to screen.
    BTW guys keep the roast coming bc in telling you all I'm innocent and this was a mistake by kabam.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Kabam can you close this thread?
    EdisonLaw said:

I wanna know the outcome first lol
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

I wanna know the outcome first lol
    Mike would have shut this down with the reason by now wish he was still here.
    @EdisonLaw welcome to the thread man why u in a hurry dude stay have a drink relax Jesus christ let them investigate God dang it
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,356 Guardian

@ShuGokis I agree and hence why I am confused for them banning me bc I was never ever an offender and I'll never be and if they reconsider I want that stain out of my account bc again I didn't mod the game I didn't download the game in any other site other than play store on Google play I only watched videos on YouTube or movies on a dam small screen but it's my word against theirs and sure they have seen this movie before but I'm telling you I didn't cheat I'm not a cheat and I refuse to be labeled as one btw I'm doing arena right now on my HHHJR if kabam crash wants 5o check that account please do there's no 3rd party software it's all fingers to screen.

I'm assuming Crashed is looking at this, but just so you know, when it comes to bans based on the use of third party software, I can think of three very specific reasons why they ban for this (which I will not discuss the details of). In all three cases, there are very few ways for a false positive to be generated, and based on everything you've stated about your game play, it seems unlikely to me that you could have triggered any of those false positives.

If it is a false positive, Kabam should be able to determine that by in-depth examination of the play logs. However, there's no reason to do anything more than state your case and hope the devs look. Any argument or attempt to convince people here that you didn't cheat is not going to be particularly good use of time. It only makes it look worse for people to protest a lot, because a) that's what actual cheaters often do and b) in trying to protest their innocence, people generally start wildly mentioning things that have nothing to do with whether they cheated, which also doesn't look good. Saying "I played for ten years and never cheated before" is one of those meaningless statements that people can't verify, and wouldn't mean anything even if it could be verified.

Almost everyone who complains about being falsely banned for cheating later turns out to have cheated. Yes there have been exceptions, and in fact out of all the publicly known cases where players were incorrectly banned I've been the one to have brought them to the attention of the devs in a high fraction of them. So I know there are exceptions, but I also know they are extremely rare. If you're one of them, the devs will most likely find it and fix it. But no one is going to take your word for it until they do.

If you're relying on the fact that there have been false positives in the past, so maybe Kabam will just take your word for it because its just your word against theirs, however, that's not going to be an effective strategy.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★
    A bagel is when a seagull flies over a bay Instead.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 372 ★★★
    I mean, you're lucky I'm not calling the shots, because I would ban you simply for your lack of proper punctuation.

;-)