please compensate the paragon gauntlet bug

tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
i want my 100 dust or will quit the game. its ridiculous that everything keeps getting bugged

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    tmnt45 said:

i want my 100 dust or will quit the game. its ridiculous that everything keeps getting bugged

How u mean bugged i ran it last week and wasnt bugged
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    I just completed it. The House of Mirrors tag is not even in the game, so it won’t count unless you use all clarity champs. My first run was Adam, venom, and piggy (both cosmics clarity and piggy was house of mirrors)….. had to go back and do it again without piggy, subbed in cb

Did one or more of your champs not have the required tags? Did you use a choice node?

It’s possible. But it’s also true House of mirrors champs aren’t registering. The tag isn’t even in game at the moment
    Bendy said:

tmnt45 said:

How u mean bugged i ran it last week and wasnt bugged
    That was before the update. See the above message. You can see for yourself if you try to filter champs to clarity and house of mirrors. Clarity is the only one in game atm
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
    house of mirror tag is bugged. i completed it with venom angela and jessica jones and i want my 100 dust
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,745 ★★★★★
    edited September 4
    Csutton said:

Did one or more of your champs not have the required tags? Did you use a choice node?

It’s possible. But it’s also true House of mirrors champs aren’t registering. The tag isn’t even in game at the moment
    While that is accurate, if OP did it after the update then they wouldn't have seen any house of mirrors champs to pick, so my questions are still quite fair.
  • MBBMBB Member Posts: 70
    tmnt45 said:

You can quit. Who care ? Kabam ? Noway
    tmnt45 said:

Dude just jump in and run it again. There’s still time. You’ve got venom and Angela, just use one of the clarity skill champs for enchantress.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    As others said just use clarity and best from now on to run it early than late but no clue why house of mirriors isnt tagged as seems they started deleting the tags as crush sugarpill are gone also
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    We need paragon EQ asap - TB and gauntlet are not worth the time
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    Unless you are a fresh TB that is