Where is the rank rewards tab in the new event screen?

arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 148
I only can see the milestone rewards. There are events that does not have any rank rewards, but others do. Like 22h event, battleground alliance events etc. Is it somewhere else, am I missing something ?

Comments

• ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★

Where do you click to see rank rewards? I can't figure that out in this new ui
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,692 ★★★★★

I know the color could had been better but it around there the tap is where u have to click to show them
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 705 ★★★★
    Wait do you have to tap the rewards button twice to see ranked rewards? I’m so confused
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,752 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Wait do you have to tap the rewards button twice to see ranked rewards? I’m so confused

No at top its invisible but if u tap around where gamer put a box it will switch over and on the other side is the milestones its like an invisible writing
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 148
    Gamer said:

I know the color could had been better but it around there the tap is where u have to click to show them

Thanks, found it. I would never think that area is clickable.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,692 ★★★★★
    arifin74 said:

Gamer said:

Thanks, found it. I would never think that area is clickable.
    Yea pretty wild
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Josh2507 said:

No at top its invisible but if u tap around where gamer put a box it will switch over and on the other side is the milestones its like an invisible writing
    Wth? Who the hell thought it was smart to make invisible textboxes/hit boxes. Next thing you know you will go in a fight, go to click a special attack but the bars of power aren't there you just have to guess lmao 💀
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,752 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Josh2507 said:

Wth? Who the hell thought it was smart to make invisible textboxes/hit boxes. Next thing you know you will go in a fight, go to click a special attack but the bars of power aren't there you just have to guess lmao 💀
    Literally i was tapping all over the top figuring out where milestone is and where rank rewards are when someone said about it being at the top and certain places it will switch u to them and no clue why but please for the love of knowing add in the text to be seeable
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    This UI is so f***ed it makes Jenna Jameson look like a virgin.