In case I decide to go for the awakening gem

OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
edited September 6 in General Discussion
Who should I awaken and why? I very much lean towards Void. Will also invest sig stones.

In case I decide to go for the awakening gem 45 votes

Void
60%
DrZolaBigTuna_2054KaspYTJROD1OTripleBGardoshFerahgoCap_MuricaWill3808AshacekarSceptilemaniac2ThePredator1001FinalfurykKatzerLickyTeeBleezyProtogenoiMiniMFMiStaloOvaBløødreaper007 27 votes
Weapon X
40%
Bendybhuv9191SbkruebTheApologizerTotalMonster110captain_rogersWolf911TerminatrixBigBlueOxOakenshieldHonorable_BluJaySagaChampionSuper_Cretu90Kingering_KingAwesomep12Friendly001Cuber2906Thedemonx606 18 votes

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Nefaria not a contender? Figured if you were spending that much he would be a consideration.

My current decision lingers between Nefaria, Kushala, White Tiger, WPX, and potentially Void as well (pulled him yesterday for the first time).

At least in my case:

WPX is a great option, as who knows when we can waken him again outside of a generic or class gem where you may have better options. He alo performs perfectly fine unduped as a nuke for BGs. If you need to build your Rage again and want the decereased cooldown, you probably already lost.

Void while great for certain matchups, I rarely use since a few of my Battlegroup mates already have him ranked as a 7* or ascended as a 6*

• OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Good point! Yeah, Kushala also an option. However she is in the basic pool at the moment. So will pull her once I have given her the gem.

I actually duped my Nefaria from the crystals of the black iso market! Otherwise he would be a contender as well.

Had the same reasoning for Weapon X as you.

Void 6* ascended is still one of my go to science champs. But a r3 void.. looks so much better
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited September 6
    Omedenn said:

Good point! Yeah, Kushala also an option. However she is in the basic pool at the moment. So will pull her once I have given her the gem.

I actually duped my Nefaria from the crystals of the black iso market! Otherwise he would be a contender as well.

Had the same reasoning for Weapon X as you.

Void 6* ascended is still one of my go to science champs. But a r3 void.. looks so much better

Ahhh, you lucky SOB haha! I'm actually saving my Titan nexus (Serpent awakening is the only thing that really appeals to me right now) until October, so your stance on Kushala is how I currently feel about Nefaria. If I awaken now, Kabam logic states I will probably pull him as the best option from that Titan or however many I can open at pool reset time lol.

If you use Void a lot, then yea man, go for it. He's an evergreen champ. And at r3 and sig'ed up, that's going to be a tanky boy.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
    Weapon X
    Weapon Flex is the way to go

as Kabam Crashed mentioned the loyalty & incursions crystal pool is staying the same for about a year so you could always have a chance at void from it

but weapon x we don't know for sure when we will be able to get him again

it could be during banquet but we don't know for sure
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    Void
    I find myself with the same predicament. Not sure if I should use the AG on Nefaria, Void or Kushala. Didn't even consider WX till I saw this post.
    @Wolf911 only takes for ever to refresh - hard choice man
    @Cap_Murica haha, sorry for making it harder. Think I’ll go Void, he’ll be great at r3
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    Currently struggling with this too, not sure if I should awaken nefaria or weapon x.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Definitely not void, Even though he needs awakening the most, He is in a limited pool so you have high chances of duping him by crystals.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Ones in a crystal one is exclusive simple as
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★
    Void
    I'd go Void as you're probably going to spend big to awaken Weapon X naturally when he is a top Banquet reward.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,052 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    All depends on who you have duped already. Shocker would rank high on my personal list of options for example
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,730 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Omedenn said:

Who should I awaken and why? I very much lean towards Void. Will also invest sig stones.

I say WPX because you have a chance to awaken Void from opening crystals. You can't do that with WPX because he's a specialty champ.