why werent titania photon and spiderhame global attackers for this new war meta?

tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
you can give super hard defenders but you dont want to give us great common sense attackers for this global. sounds like a greta scam tactic

Comments

• tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
    luke cage is literally the only champ with easy access to debuffs in global
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Nimrod should have been tactic!
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    edited August 30
    Forget all those. Where's Scorpion?!
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★
    Ostensibly the point of sagas are to highlight champs that perhaps fly under the radar normally and give you reason to pull out a champ that’s “outclassed” normally so you can see their worth. With that said, they clearly don’t exercise that mindset as much with the defender half of the list and I think they pulled their punches a bit too much for the attacker half this time. I don’t need them to highlight already top of the meta attackers like Photon and Scorp, but we could maybe have done with less champs like Civil Warrior and Sentinel taking up the pool.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    Because that would be too easy. Same reason Kingpin & Jabari Panther wasn't tactic attacker last 2 seasons before when every other skill champ was.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★

Super stinky hazard shift options as always.

Always. Anti venom, Peni (who is terrible even awakened vs any tactic defenders as her heal block isn't readily available) and that's it. Everything else is half immunities. Sandman is the best bet right now.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Always. Anti venom, Peni (who is terrible even awakened vs any tactic defenders as her heal block isn't readily available) and that's it. Everything else is half immunities. Sandman is the best bet right now.
    Ultron high sig is a great option. HB synergy gives him great heal block, but he is fine without that as well.
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
    give us real attackers in this pool please
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 325
    edited August 31
    This pool is ridiculous, and the fact that unlike previous tactics, the attack tactic does not fully shutdown the defence tactic is an absolute joke.

There will be a huge community uproar once the season starts and apparently Kabam does not care.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    This is kinda crazy, I didn't play off-season so I didn't realize
    Just checked and the only attacker I had ranked up was Cassie lang and she was r3 💀
    Why is peni who only deals debuffs after her Sp2 even tactic?
    There are absolutely no META champions in this tactic
    This is crazy what are we supposed to do
    Kabam making the game unnecessarily hard
  • MadGodOryxMadGodOryx Member Posts: 76
    Bugmat78 said:

Ultron does great. Almost none of the mystic tactic defenders are immune to bleed, and duped the shock/incinerate debuffs last almost no time at all. Throw in his regen buffs and hes VERY sustainable
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 75
    edited September 7
    Irony is they made shocker a tactics attacker who doesn't have any debuffs on his own unless via synergy team🤣.
    They missed a trick to put spiderman classic as tactics to give him a opportunity to shine as he got lots of debuffs to put on. N he gets big damage from those debuffs.
    But.. i wonder do they even discuss with common sense... when selecting attackers compared to defenders they give
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    No way no way man I am reading this msg at 5 am because I just woke up for toilet but literally when I was playing game at 12 am about 5 hours ago I literally thought the same why only spider ham titania and photon are not tactics attacker. I know it's not a big thing but got shocked to see exactly my wording at that time 🤣
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,007 ★★★★★
    To sell Nefaria… it’s pretty transparent at this point. Look how hard his kit counters this ****
  • token555token555 Member Posts: 24
    BigBlueOx said:

To sell Nefaria… it’s pretty transparent at this point. Look how hard his kit counters this ****

Expect you can't use Nafaria in war because of the presence of unfazed mastery plus not to mention the power gain bugs.