Special quest tips

17111711 Member Posts: 300 ★★
edited September 10 in General Discussion
Hi everyone so I’ve finally grinded saved up from farming to 7k units $199.99 worth and I would like to know if my team would be able to explore either one of the special quest and what is easier abyss or necro please give me tips thanks don’t want to waste these hard earned units.

Comments

• SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 94
    You can do necro if you farm revives for some time
    Abyss is not worth it these days
    You dont need to spend much units if you have stash. Or if you want to spend them on revives then at least buy bundles.
    Are you paragon?
  • 17111711 Member Posts: 300 ★★

You can do necro if you farm revives for some time
    Abyss is not worth it these days
    You dont need to spend much units if you have stash. Or if you want to spend them on revives then at least buy bundles.
    Are you paragon?

yes I am

• Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    I suggest just do 1 path of necro & become valiant by act 8 exploration or do 9.1 exploration instead of necro

save those units for banquet and farm some more & get some better champs that will help you reduce the revives used
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★
    Do necropolis. Use aegon team with proxima and heimdall, bring a reverse control immune for gm, and then you’re fine.
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48
    Depends if you specifically wanna do a sq go ahead and do necro much better rewards than Abyss if being valiant is more protity wait for 9.1 and then explore it