Raids / MoleMan / Clean Moves

MorghaxorMorghaxor Member Posts: 40
Previously the "Clean Moves" passive fury activated according to description (whenever ANY debuff was purified) - so regardless of the source - it counted suicides and also it counted when MoleMan's innate purify activated on the weaknesses applied by enemy.

NOW you only get furies when debuffs are purified solely by the cleanse mechanic that you get through dexing. This is inconsistent with the ingame description and is either a bug or a silent change.

Please advise which situation this is.

Comments

• AnoadriAnoadri Member Posts: 7
    edited September 10
    Exactly, I thought it was my bad.

MoleMan is indeed purifying debuffs and should gain fury buffs (like it was before this raid cycle).
    I don't know if other characters have same behaviour tho.
    This is causing a much longer time to achieve fervor AND prepare MoleMan to maximize the damage, which means frequent timeouts and wasted revives.

Please, get this to dev team and let us know what's going on.
  • ezgoingezgoing Member Posts: 279 ★★
    This is extremely frustrating. During the last raid, my moleman was great for the minis, but come Modok boss, he was bugged as described here. Sent in a ticket to Kabam, nothing was fixed. Now Moleman is also bugged for the minis, and I am doing very little damage. Hope Kabam can see this. But suggest you do a video and send in tickets as well. I will follow up too and blast Kabam support.
  • CodyStark86CodyStark86 Member Posts: 25
    ezgoing said:

This is extremely frustrating. During the last raid, my moleman was great for the minis, but come Modok boss, he was bugged as described here. Sent in a ticket to Kabam, nothing was fixed. Now Moleman is also bugged for the minis, and I am doing very little damage. Hope Kabam can see this. But suggest you do a video and send in tickets as well. I will follow up too and blast Kabam support.

Unfortunately, I have the same error as you described. I've written several times, but I haven't received a reply since then...
    I've been playing this "game" for 9 years, it's a pity that they are so neglected
  • ezgoingezgoing Member Posts: 279 ★★
    Kabam support responded to my request asking for an update to my earlier ticket submitted in August. It is basically “we are still looking into the bug. We won’t give you an update via this channel. Go look out for status updates in Forums, in game mail, or update notes on whether the bug might be confirmed or fixed”.

Screw it. I am not bringing Moleman anymore the next Raid. In fact maybe I will just sit out Raid entirely.
  • AnoadriAnoadri Member Posts: 7
    ezgoing said:

Kabam support responded to my request asking for an update to my earlier ticket submitted in August. It is basically “we are still looking into the bug. We won’t give you an update via this channel. Go look out for status updates in Forums, in game mail, or update notes on whether the bug might be confirmed or fixed”.

Screw it. I am not bringing Moleman anymore the next Raid. In fact maybe I will just sit out Raid entirely.

What kind of response is this? I mean, ok, but say it clearly in the forum that you recognized the bug and it is marked as known