Kabam, I sincerely want to thank you for all of the recent bugs. It saves me money!

Every time I get close to buying an in-game item, I have a fight where the lag or game freezing for a moment makes it unplayable (on an iPhone 15 Pro, lol). Then I come to my senses, realize that I shouldn't invest any more money in a game whose developers lack the ability to produce a stable product, and put my wallet back in my pocket.

So thank you for saving me money!

Comments

• King_5trudelKing_5trudel Member Posts: 30
    yeah i didn't even realize all that...
  • DeremusDeremus Member Posts: 150 ★★
    I started a fight in raids and waited over 5 minutes. Ended up losing all charges for my group. Out of my control
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    Deremus said:

I started a fight in raids and waited over 5 minutes. Ended up losing all charges for my group. Out of my control

At least you are in raid
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    I have money to blow on this game but refuse not spend sucks when you have to gamble for a 7* that you want. When are 7* selectors coming in the offers?? I want to pick my champ if i am going to drop a hundred.
  • AsyalolAsyalol Member Posts: 38
    Yesterday I bought for 10,000 crystal units (I forgot the name of the special crystals) and I only received from 5* and 3x 6*.
    I know it's RNG, but still, on 10k crystal units and having such bad prints, it is not understandable.
    Her spanking for a long time that I had not attempted as much unity for crystals and this is the last time that I buy crystals.
    If Kabam can pay the chance of the 5* to go out to the maximum, it can also very well settle the chance on expensive crystals to have more luck in the prints.
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 275 ★★
    I am a minimal spender, here's how one can make the most outta it

Best bang for bucks - guaranteed returns, non rng reliant:
    Double tracks
    daily unit cards
    daily catalyst bundles

Worst spends:
    RNG reliant crystals
    And pretty much anything with the word chance

Mcoc is a "gacha" model game.
    If one knows how gacha works, one can make most outta it with minimal spends on the right purchases

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gacha_game
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    I think if Kabam drops ball on Banquet crystals by bundling up Cavs with Valaints with scuffed rewards then it'll be considered as last straw, at least for me
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    I don’t think the devs don’t care, the game is struggling under the weight of features and coding added. Think back to the game starting. Champs could apply 2 types of debuffs max and maybe generate 1-2 buffs. No different abilities on different combos or actions.

Think about champs like enchantress now, or the “dialled” in features, or the traps placed in fight.

It’s like Ron Weasley’s house; the foundations weren’t big enough to support all the additions.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Been missing miike since he left.
    No, its not just recent because of all the bugs.
    It's been a sentiment for a while. He definitely put effort pleasing us summoners.