Why does this happen in arena??

SerggggggggSergggggggg Member Posts: 13

Im down to my lower level champs so im taking advantage of the 3x score but its like why does this happen?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I am taking a guess that you around streak 12/13? As djr pointed out, that's how the system works. You're at a streak where it's programmed to find fights like this. Using higher PI champs will work you around this.
    I usually bump up to R3 6* starting at 11, and that still gets me a couple rounds of R3 7*, but it's more manageable. I run R3 6* until around streak 20 and then I run top to bottom until I'm done.
  • SerggggggggSergggggggg Member Posts: 13
    djr17 said:

There is a post somewhere on here from DNA, but heres the gist of it:
    Your champs are too low. There's a multiplier to determine opponents, and it increases as your streak builds. Once this multiplier reaches roughly 4x, it stays there.
    If your teams rating times this multiplier is higher than the highest possible team, you'll get the usual opponents. If it is under, then you get death squads.

Ahh ok ok thank you 👍
    edited September 11

I am taking a guess that you around streak 12/13? As djr pointed out, that's how the system works. You're at a streak where it's programmed to find fights like this. Using higher PI champs will work you around this.
    I usually bump up to R3 6* starting at 11, and that still gets me a couple rounds of R3 7*, but it's more manageable. I run R3 6* until around streak 20 and then I run top to bottom until I'm done.

A little more like a 93 streak lol but it’s just annoying getting back up to the 3x score
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

A little more like a 93 streak lol but it’s just annoying getting back up to the 3x score
    Lol, even better. Try not to dip below like 11k per champ. You should be okay then.

Lol, even better. Try not to dip below like 11k per champ. You should be okay then.
    Alright appreciate it thank you
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,028 ★★★★★
    Because you're supposed to only use ranked up champs