Really kabam

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Member Posts: 794 ★★★
Kabam you want me to do threat level five just for 3000 mysterium, it’s laughable that you think that would entice me doing something hard for peanuts. If it had something Worth the headache and stress going after then yay I would do it but it doesn’t.

Comments

• SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 94
    I play it for all the other stuff, like 500 shards for a run, i dont even look at that.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Threat level 5 is hard?

It's just that last week the reward for Threat 5 was T4A shards... which makes 3,000 mysterium seem... embarassing.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,017 ★★★★★
    You do Threat Level 5 for the path rewards, not the objective. The Objective is just for doing it with #Saga champs
  • abelarmiabelarmi Member Posts: 91

abelarmi said:

Threat level 5 is hard?

Perhaps it is hard for him. You don't know his progression level so why be a pompous jerk instead of understanding?
    OP complains about every event possible, always comparing effort to reward, which explains why he is so behind in the game
    He even complained about getting 1 gold after completing a fight in SoS...
    Still no reason to o be a pompous jerk about it. It is easy for me but I know many others who struggle with that content. I wouldn't possibly suggest that they should be embarrassed because of it. If the issue with th OP is what you say, the response shouldn't be to question anyone who struggles with it but that the reward to content ratio is appropriate.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★
    edited September 11
    abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

Threat level 5 is hard?

Perhaps it is hard for him. You don't know his progression level so why be a pompous jerk instead of understanding?
    OP complains about every event possible, always comparing effort to reward, which explains why he is so behind in the game
    Still no reason to o be a pompous jerk about it. It is easy for me but I know many others who struggle with that content. I wouldn't possibly suggest that they should be embarrassed because of it. If the issue with th OP is what you say, the response shouldn't be to question anyone who struggles with it but that the reward to content ratio is appropriate.
    Its not a matter of difficulty, its laziness.
    Its plain and simple, there is no surprise reward. Its listed, if you agree you do it, if you don't you just pass

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

Threat level 5 is hard?

Its plain and simple, there is no surprise reward. Its listed, if you agree you do it, if you don't you just pass
    Saying "threat level 5 is hard?" Definitely implies that it's about difficulty and in no way brings laziness into the picture. It also doesn't bring the reward to content ratio into play. It's just plain acting like anyone who struggles with it is inferior to the one stating it.
    abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

Threat level 5 is hard?

Saying "threat level 5 is hard?" Definitely implies that it's about difficulty and in no way brings laziness into the picture. It also doesn't bring the reward to content ratio into play. It's just plain acting like anyone who struggles with it is inferior to the one stating it.
    So every post starts with a clean sheet?... The guy complains about the sunrise in the morning and the moon at sunset...

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

Threat level 5 is hard?

So every post starts with a clean sheet?... The guy complains about the sunrise in the morning and the moon at sunset...
    I personally have run a marathon. If I was in a mile fun run and one person who always complained was saying it was hard and not worth it, I most certainly wouldn't say "running a mile is hard?" In the a group when others struggle with it as well. I would simply direct my comment at the one complaining rather than making it seem that anyone who can't run the mile easily is inferior.
    abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

Threat level 5 is hard?

I personally have run a marathon. If I was in a mile fun run and one person who always complained was saying it was hard and not worth it, I most certainly wouldn't say "running a mile is hard?" In the a group when others struggle with it as well. I would simply direct my comment at the one complaining rather than making it seem that anyone who can't run the mile easily is inferior.
    Usually in forums responses are for the OP unless someone else is quoted 🤷

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

Threat level 5 is hard?

Well, fair enough but it really could have been directed towards the OP much better rather than a blanket statement that threat level 5 should be easy.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★

Threat level 5 is hard?

It's just that last week the reward for Threat 5 was T4A shards... which makes 3,000 mysterium seem... embarassing.
    Which makes the objective...... optional?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★
    abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

abelarmi said:

Threat level 5 is hard?

Well, fair enough but it really could have been directed towards the OP much better rather than a blanket statement that threat level 5 should be easy.
    I didn't say it should be easy. In fact, I'm usually one to advocate for something more difficult. But these nodes aren't difficult at all. Even if you don't have a stacked roster, they are very doable.

Generally, I'll quote the OP when it's many comments deep in the thread. Given that I was the 3rd comment and neither of the other 2 were complaining, I didn't see the need quote OP.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    You don't have to run it.