Act 8.4 glykhan issue

TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 204 ★★
I started exploring 8.4 today and had to face this terrible issue. Glykhan was in phase 2 with 1 hp and he is neither transitioning to phase 3 nor taking any damage from heavy counter, special counter,striker etc. Check in the video yourself.

If this is a bug I will be really annoyed cause after using all those revives and boosts being stuck due to bug is unacceptable.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MeJZb8_dhbaqVaJDu2z3n9V_23RwaFRa/view?usp=drivesdk

Pls help me with the issue as soon as possible.

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    You need to give permission. To see the file
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 204 ★★
    Lokx said:

You need to give permission. To see the file

Sorry my bad, done
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Yeah that’s odd. Contact kabam support. Not sure why it’s doing 0 damage.
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 204 ★★
    As expected no response from the mod, whatever I quit and did the same run again.

Thanks kabam for wasting my time, and resources in your game!
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    It seems you cannot punish Glykhan and are stuck to the end of a phase.
    He takes 0 damage because he does not except by punishment on his heavy or a SP 1 or 2. And as the timeframe of punishment seems to be shorter according to your video…

You can tag moderators.
  • Acapp_hercules890777Acapp_hercules890777 Member Posts: 19

I started exploring 8.4 today and had to face this terrible issue. Glykhan was in phase 2 with 1 hp and he is neither transitioning to phase 3 nor taking any damage from heavy counter, special counter,striker etc. Check in the video yourself.

If this is a bug I will be really annoyed cause after using all those revives and boosts being stuck due to bug is unacceptable.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MeJZb8_dhbaqVaJDu2z3n9V_23RwaFRa/view?usp=drivesdk

Pls help me with the issue as soon as possible.

Yes same goes to me
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    The game must have thought he was on the wrong phase, or the file to trigger the heat phase animation didn't trigger