Next Rank 3 after exploring 9.1 rank up advice

VIR4LVIR4L Member Posts: 5
So I can take a new 7 star up to rank 3 sig 100. Should I pick Guardian or Knull?
I love playing both. Who would really benefit from the higher rank?

Next Rank 3 after exploring 9.1 rank up advice 21 votes

Guardian
76%
Spity68spiderbites0196TJ107ItsClobberinTimeTP33odishika123Walmir11BabyGrootDenic_2580Nemesis_17MidijpzeeHulk808Awesomep12HibblyProbablyKris 16 votes
Knull
23%
Uncle_Fatty_247hydrogohardcaptain_rogersThePredator1001Asyalol 5 votes

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    Guardian
    VIR4L said:

So I can take a new 7 star up to rank 3 sig 100. Should I pick Guardian or Knull?
    I love playing both. Who would really benefit from the higher rank?

I r3d guardian. He's so fun and an absolute monster against anyone who breaths (or doesn’t)
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★
    Low sig knull is not worth r3
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    Neither worth it honestly. Guardian does not have any offensive utility, can't even do a knockdown node because you lose your force field charges. He's just a damage dealer and will not be of much use to you outside battlegrounds because the number of nodes he can take is very limited. And besides, I assume your r2 is already strong enough to take out any healthpool in BG with just an l1-l2 rotation. As for your knull, speaks for itself!!!

But if this isn't your valiant rank up(which I assume it isn't cos you said "NEXT RANKUP") I'd suggest you get better options who would actually bring value to your roster as a r3. If you have lots of resources and don't mind then sure I'd go with guardian.
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
    Guardian
    I would go guardian for sure, I use mine all of the time definitely a solid pick, with more uses than you’d expect.

Whoever you choose though, make sure to put it in the survey ;)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/85WMYSM