War glitch

_puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 73
I was using a r2 hulk while fighting ibom on hazard shift and I wasn’t taking bleed or a chick damage. Anyone know why?

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    chicken damage? thats a new one
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 73
    Yeah, unfortunately it didn’t work against kindred the next fight
    My willpower mastery didn’t work either so it was like the debuffs never existed
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

I was using a r2 hulk while fighting ibom on hazard shift and I wasn’t taking bleed or a chick damage. Anyone know why?

What attack tactic did you use?
    I was using Decay
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

I don't think he meant chicken. I am 100% sure he meant chick as in female. When a man plays the game too long and ignores his chick, he will cause damage to him. This game will get your chick mad as hell at you from time to time. I agree with the "chick" damage theory, it is usually unavoidable not just during war, AW, arena, SOS, actually all game mode. Even the most skilled player will be affected by "chick" damage if they have a chick. Happens to me all the time so I tried playing in the bathroom, at work or when she's not around. Sometimes when the wife is watching her show, I can sneak some game play without any chick damage unless she asks me a question about the show, then I'm totally screwed.
    I meant shock damage, I love autocorrect lol
    Sorry for the confusion let me fix myself, does anyone know why I didn’t take bleed or shock damage?

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,747 ★★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

Sorry for the confusion let me fix myself, does anyone know why I didn’t take bleed or shock damage?

Were you getting the debuffs on you and then not taking damage, or just not getting the debuffs? The debuffs aren't guaranteed, so if you didn't get them then you are just the luckiest to ever play the game.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Maat1985 said:

I don't think he meant chicken. I am 100% sure he meant chick as in female. When a man plays the game too long and ignores his chick, he will cause damage to him. This game will get your chick mad as hell at you from time to time. I agree with the "chick" damage theory, it is usually unavoidable not just during war, AW, arena, SOS, actually all game mode. Even the most skilled player will be affected by "chick" damage if they have a chick. Happens to me all the time so I tried playing in the bathroom, at work or when she's not around. Sometimes when the wife is watching her show, I can sneak some game play without any chick damage unless she asks me a question about the show, then I'm totally screwed.
    Does it causes divorce as well. Askin for a friend
    I was getting them but not taking damage or healing from willpower and it wasn’t the decay pre war buff because it would have taken 3 hits to be full immune but I got the bleed debuff on first hit if that makes sense
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    edited September 16
    because you were using decay tactic.....

without video you can't tell me otherwise.....
    Maybe it’s decay glitch then because I shouldn’t have been fully immune after one hit