Orochi boss fight bug?!

Nuge22Nuge22 Member Posts: 3
Im currently finishing my 9.1 completion and was getting through the orochi boss fight. Learning and figuring things out. I’m currently in phase 3 and believe the fight has bugged out on me. I was towards the end of the phase and about to end it when I got clipped and died. I revived and went back in but noticed she was just at 1 health. When I loaded in she took no damage whatsoever, regular hit, dot, or her damage back mechanic.

I tried revived a few more times to make sure I wasn’t missing a part of her kit and nothing worked. Reloading the app didn’t either. I’m guessing the game got stuck, my death was registered before hers causing no animation and because she regens 95% damage dealt the 1 damage I need can be done. I’m not sure what else could have cause this. I used 12 revives total and would like to avoid restarting.

Have I just totally missed part of her kit or is this a bug other might have noticed as well?

Comments

• Nuge22Nuge22 Member Posts: 3

Here’s a photo to show, 53 total hits but 0 damage dealt
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 89
    i am just complete with mine 5 star lady death strike
  • Slaggon_Slaggon_ Member Posts: 1
    The exact same thing happened to me as well. She is stuck at the end of phase 3 and won't die
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    Nuge22 said:

Im currently finishing my 9.1 completion and was getting through the orochi boss fight. Learning and figuring things out. I’m currently in phase 3 and believe the fight has bugged out on me. I was towards the end of the phase and about to end it when I got clipped and died. I revived and went back in but noticed she was just at 1 health. When I loaded in she took no damage whatsoever, regular hit, dot, or her damage back mechanic.

I tried revived a few more times to make sure I wasn’t missing a part of her kit and nothing worked. Reloading the app didn’t either. I’m guessing the game got stuck, my death was registered before hers causing no animation and because she regens 95% damage dealt the 1 damage I need can be done. I’m not sure what else could have cause this. I used 12 revives total and would like to avoid restarting.

Have I just totally missed part of her kit or is this a bug other might have noticed as well?

U need to counter her heavy with your special ez else she won't take damage so she won't change phase
  • Nuge22Nuge22 Member Posts: 3
    Asher1_1 said:

Nuge22 said:

U need to counter her heavy with your special ez else she won't take damage so she won't change phase
    Yea, I did that multiple times and it never worked I just ended up restarting
  • JfairbJfairb Member Posts: 1
    Same thing happend to me. I got stuck on phase 2, thought I was doing something wrong, so burned about 10+ revives before sharing the videos in a chat, and confirmed it was a bug. I restarted and cruised through it. - but now out a bunch of resources and about an hour of time.
  • hYdRæWiThÆnHhYdRæWiThÆnH Member Posts: 1
    Nah you are not missing anything its a bug also happened with me phase was about to change but i got hit and died and now she is stuck on 1 hp
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 49
    It is an ongoing bug which has affected many ppl hopefully kabam sloves this as soon as possible
  • M2tthew_BM2tthew_B Member Posts: 2
    Same thing happened to me. I’m unimpressed.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
    I saw someone have the same issue with glykhan a few days ago, it was the phase second to last (so not the indestructible) and he was sitting at 1% even while doing all the punishment to damage him, op was still doing 0 damage. I wonder if they’re related or just coincidence.
  • GragmrGragmr Member Posts: 1
    edited September 18
    Same thing happened to me. Orochi is stuck on 1hp in stage 4. Nothing hurts her.
    I have a video but it won't upload here.