Raids VS AQ

This week we are back in 4 day AQ.

Since we have items like the summoners sigil, it had me wondering if Kabam would ever introduce a monthly pass or battle pass of sorts that would just let us do raids every week for the month.

I much much prefer the raids mode of gameplay, and even though we had an issue with raids 2 weeks ago, I realized just how much I love that mode in comparison to standard AQ.

I currently play in a top 5 AQ alliance and P1 to sometimes masters in war, and I just feel like I would easily pay for a pass to just do raids all the time instead of doing map 8 for 3 weeks waiting for it to come back.

I know it's pie in the sky and most people wouldn't like something like this. personally however I would be more happy to spend money on a Raids pass if it meant I never had to do map 8 anymore.

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,893 ★★★★★
    Even if they introduce a feature, everyone in your battle group have to get the pass lol
  • OliverbambinoOliverbambino Member Posts: 31
    I feel like they would be down for that. everyone always seems deflated when AQ rolls around.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    AQ is so tedious, everyone hates it and you're constantly chasing people but its the cornerstone of Alliance play.

If they aren't going to redesign it they could start by doubling the energy so players can get it out of the way faster.

AQ is so tedious, everyone hates it and you're constantly chasing people but its the cornerstone of Alliance play.

If they aren't going to redesign it they could start by doubling the energy so players can get it out of the way faster.

yeah id agree. its mostly that its just the same thing over and over and over. I guess we can change paths, but the rewards are meh and its just so mind numbing.. whenever raids comes around everyone in my BGs is amped to jump in.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    ""Most people wouldn't like this vs I would be happy "". I think that's summerize all.
    edited September 16
    Asher1_1 said:

""Most people wouldn't like this vs I would be happy "". I think that's summerize all.

not really... the only reason why "most wouldn't be happy" is because those who don't want to pay would get worse rewards. Yet that's exactly how the game is structured at every turn today.

Don't pay the 14k units, don't get the rank 3 gem...

don't buy offers on cyber weekend or July 4th, you fall behind the spenders.