Offensive Tatic not working

Secutor champs are missing attacks, when the heal block is active , is there anything that can cause that or is just another bug ?

Comments

• Btee303Btee303 Member Posts: 28
    Also. The evade is supposed to only work on basic attacks, not special attacks. So if the first hit of the special attack is registered, i dont get why subsequent hits within the same special attacks would be “missed”. For example, idoom’s sp2 has several hits, if his first hit in his sp2 is landed, subsequent hits should be landing too. But i have video proof that those beam shots were not hitting.
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★
    Btee303 said:

Also. The evade is supposed to only work on basic attacks, not special attacks. So if the first hit of the special attack is registered, i dont get why subsequent hits within the same special attacks would be “missed”. For example, idoom’s sp2 has several hits, if his first hit in his sp2 is landed, subsequent hits should be landing too. But i have video proof that those beam shots were not hitting.

Evade usually works like this, but miss (what the tactic causes) can very much trigger mid-special. It’s just that most miss effects are guaranteed and unaffected by ability accuracy so it doesn’t come up much. I don’t have an official announcement to point to, but the word from Pseudosane (one of the community mods or whatever they’re called) is that the in-game description is a typo and the tactic is working as intended when it causes all attacks to miss.
    As for OP, I haven’t had any issues preventing miss with secutor attackers. If you’ll forgive the basic check, you are selecting secutor as your attack tactic before joining every war correct? Tactics don’t automatically apply nor are your selections from previous wars saved, and you obviously don’t get the benefit of the tactic if you don’t actually have it active.
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 146
    Squidopus said:

As for OP, I haven’t had any issues preventing miss with secutor attackers. If you’ll forgive the basic check, you are selecting secutor as your attack tactic before joining every war correct? Tactics don’t automatically apply nor are your selections from previous wars saved, and you obviously don’t get the benefit of the tactic if you don’t actually have it active.

One of my ally mates had the same issue, he was using shuri has 50 shocks nd 25 passive and also had secutor charges but still missed against weapon x

Squidopus said:

One of my ally mates had the same issue, he was using shuri has 50 shocks nd 25 passive and also had secutor charges but still missed against weapon x
    That doesn’t sound like a bug on its own. You only ignore miss if you have a heal block effect on the opponent. If you max out Shuri’s shock debuffs, or if you’re overloaded with precisions and can thus only inflict shock passives, then you no longer have the ability to inflict debuffs and thus can’t retrigger/maintain the heal block for the anti-miss ability. If you did have the heal block active and missed then that would be a bug, but your description doesn’t state as such.
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 146
    edited September 17
    Squidopus said:

Squidopus said:

That doesn’t sound like a bug on its own. You only ignore miss if you have a heal block effect on the opponent. If you max out Shuri’s shock debuffs, or if you’re overloaded with precisions and can thus only inflict shock passives, then you no longer have the ability to inflict debuffs and thus can’t retrigger/maintain the heal block for the anti-miss ability. If you did have the heal block active and missed then that would be a bug, but your description doesn’t state as such.
    My apologies as I made a mistake in my comment. He didn't max out his shocks, he had 40 shocks on
    him along with a heal block nd secutor charges

Squidopus said:

Squidopus said:

My apologies as I made a mistake in my comment. He didn't max out his shocks, he had 40 shocks on
    If the heal block was indeed active and the secutor attack tactic was active then that would be a bug. I haven’t been having this issue so without some more details or a video/image of the bug in action I can’t really speculate as to what’s going on unfortunately.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 237
    Squidopus said:

Squidopus said:

Squidopus said:

If the heal block was indeed active and the secutor attack tactic was active then that would be a bug. I haven’t been having this issue so without some more details or a video/image of the bug in action I can’t really speculate as to what’s going on unfortunately.
    Yes the heal block is active and the attacks are still missing, definitely a bug
  • AnoadriAnoadri Member Posts: 7
    I and some of my allies experienced this with Ultron. After the fifth debuff the opponent (any opponent) got the heal block but still has the Miss chance (very hign chance tho) while heal block was active