How many revives should I have for glykhan???

TAN06010601TAN06010601 Member Posts: 37
Should it be 20 or more???

Comments

• Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    That seems like a lot. I had read people thought he was the easiest of act 8. For whatever reason, I enjoyed fighting Bahumet more… I just couldn’t get the timing down on the glykhan fight. But i don’t think it cost me 20 revives total for exploration.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 413 ★★

10-20 is more than enough for your first attempt, you could use cheese champs or champs that counter him well to reduce the count.

Just be vary of his specials, learn to dex them and your good. Definitely not the easiest but still fun
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Why tf do people create double threads 🙏
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    20 Should be plenty
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,747 ★★★★★
    shield311 said:

Why tf do people create double threads 🙏

Usually it's a connection issue and instead of being patient while it loads they hit the button to post it again. Since OP made both posts in the same minute, that's probably what happened and it's just an accident. We have no power to delete our own posts, so it's stuck there until a mod swings by every 3rd Tuesday to clean stuff up.
    But then there are times where there are just players that are obnoxious.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★
    My answer is still 0
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

2-4 team revs imo
  • Zim1960Zim1960 Member Posts: 35
    My first attempt, I used a boatload of revives. Around 100. My second and third attempts two weeks ago, was 5 team revives, and about 20 singles. Biggest difference was having a r2 7* Hulk and r5 ascended Herc on the last 2 attempts. About a year between completion and exploration.
  • Chunli89Chunli89 Member Posts: 6
    20 should be more than enough for your first attempt.

Just need to really learn the rhythm to dex his hp and sp1/sp2. Sp2 is the easier one to dex imo. and don't panic in phase 3. yes you'll be rooted but if you learned to dex his HP (count boom boom. that worked for me), you'll be fine. You can also block first hit of SP1 if you're struggling with the full dex sp1. for phase 4, don't be shy to run away like a chicken. save your striker too. basically, run for a good 10 sec, land a combo (do it slow), striker, combo again, and run a few more secs. Then finish him off. He is the easiest of all 4 act 8 bosses.