Thor (Stormbreaker) - New Champ?

Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 138 ★★
edited September 18 in General Discussion

Just a reminder that we still don't have Stormbreaker Thor in the game... the champ that we all wanted but still haven't gotten. Serpent is the closest we've gotten to Stormbreaker Thor in terms of outfit and weapon design (looks-wise). Many cool and unique champs have been added... but Stormbreaker Thor... come on now...

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,568 ★★★★★
    What makes you think that storm breaker thor would even be designed that way? You have zero idea of how any champ not in game will be designed. Only guesses and hopes. For all you know he'll be a big dud. Kabam has a habit of making op characters useless.
  • Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 138 ★★
    edited September 18
    @Buttehrs Somehow you didn’t understand what I said… I said Serpent is the closest when it comes to look of Stormbreaker Thor, with the rough look, the cape and the hammer/axe combo. I literally said ‘outfit and weapon design’. I don’t know where you read that Stormbreaker Thor would have the same kit as Serpent and as overpowered as Serpent… people look for any reason to dislike or argue on Forums I swear 💀
    edited September 18

@Buttehrs Somehow you didn’t understand what I said… I said Serpent is the closest when it comes to look of Stormbreaker Thor, with the rough look, the cape and the hammer/axe combo. I literally said ‘outfit and weapon design’. I don’t know where you read that Stormbreaker Thor would have the same kit as Serpent and as overpowered as Serpent… people look for any reason to dislike or argue on Forums I swear 💀

Doesn't change the fact that kabam can, has, and will change a characters look to suit their needs.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★
    We have BRB
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    We need chris Hemsworth in the game🗣️
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Or just new characters we don't have at all maybe 🤷
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

We need chris Hemsworth in the game🗣️

......thor rags
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Who is we?
    What we need.... is WAR THOR, HOW IS HE NOT IN THE GAME ALREADY. It is legit volstagg with the poweres of thor from stormbreaker from the ultimate universe, what is there not to love 🤯
    I'd still rather have rune king thor before any other Thors.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    Dazzler Thor, you cowards!
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Member Posts: 189 ★★★
    Stormbreaker is already in game and Beta Ray Bill has it. Rune King Thor or the Unworthy Thor with/without a Destroyer arm would be my favourites to have in game.
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 107
    Hard pass.
    edited September 18
    @WednesdayLength I recommended a new champ yesterday, Blue Marvel, and people seemed to respond positively to that. I’m glad because he’s the main champ I absoutely want in the game. I posted this one low-key to see if people would rather have Blue Marvel or Thor Stormbreaker, (A very well known and widely loved character from one of the most
    iconic movies). I’m happy people want new champs like Blue Marvel more than this Thor.
    @RichTheMan Not this design of Stormbreaker though. Either way, I recommended Blue Marvel as a new champ yesterday and would much rather see him enter the game I’m glad that people would rather see Blue Marvel in the game than another version of Thor.

in case anyone thinks that was a weird/stupid joke, no, it wasn't.
    @Sundance_2099 that varient of Thor is actually so niche that Kabam will probably add her sometime. Why is Dazzler Thor even a thing lol.
    What about xmen storm thor

@Sundance_2099 that varient of Thor is actually so niche that Kabam will probably add her sometime. Why is Dazzler Thor even a thing lol.

In case you don't know, or anyone else cares:

Dazzler Thor is from the 2015 Secret Wars story line in which Doom, with the stolen powers of the Beyonders, took the shattered remains of the multiverse and stitched it together into the Battleworld, a patchwork planet with Johnny Storm as the sun, where Doom was the God Emperor and the planet was made up of regions from different realities, all ruled by a Baron who reported to Doom and policed by the Thor Corps, multiversal variants of Thor; some were various Odinsons, others were other characters - for example in Mighty Defenders, there was a realm where the local Thor was She-Hulk and her hammer was a gavel - when the Battleworld was destroyed and the multiverse restarted by Reed Richards with help from Molecule Man and Franklin Richards, some people ended up in a different reality to where they came from (this is how Miles Morales got into the 616 from the OG Ultimate Earth, 1610) and one of these was the Dazzler Thor, who ended up working with A-Force, a team made up of She-Hulk, Captain Marvel, Medusa, Nico Minoru and Dazzler, before she died.