Growing champion pool

Berat1Berat1 Member Posts: 14
As you know, 2 new champions are introduced every month. Since the game has a 10-year history and each champion has different characteristics, I think I have difficulty knowing the characteristics of my champions. If 1 champion is introduced every month, we can at least keep up with the pace of the game. Especially beginners can catch up faster. This is my opinion of course. What do you think?

Comments

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    Berat1 said:

As you know, 2 new champions are introduced every month. Since the game has a 10-year history and each champion has different characteristics, I think I have difficulty knowing the characteristics of my champions. If 1 champion is introduced every month, we can at least keep up with the pace of the game. Especially beginners can catch up faster. This is my opinion of course. What do you think?

Nope
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    No, 2 champs is good
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,568 ★★★★★
    Absolutely not. If 2 champs a month was really a problem, we wouldn't still be doing it 10 years later.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    Berat1 said:

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Berat1 said:

Hell no. We want new champs
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    No

Only scenario where i will accept a one champ a month release is if the extra time is spent on reworking an old champion like they did with Iron Man (Classic).

The game keeps evolving and adjusting to new champs is part of the game. Otherwise it reduces difficulty of playing and they will find other ways to make things more "interesting"