Any chance for Black Widow Claire Voyant to get a buff?

spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 500 ★★★
She's an amazing character with great utility, but in the current scenario she's a bit lacking in damage. Besides the 7* version, do you think there's potential for a numbers buff? She could do wonders with that.

Plus a pre-fight to select the mode like with Kate Bishop

Comments

• GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 589 ★★★
    Like @Furrymoosen said, being a seven star would be enough of the numbers boost. She’s got great utility already and we see the damage come through. Just like crossbones, guardian and other useful but not game breaking champs, they see a new lease of life as seven stars.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,244 ★★★★★
    Trust me, a prefight to select which mode to start makes her 10 times better. That's all she needs
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★

Trust me, a prefight to select which mode to start makes her 10 times better. That's all she needs

This is what id also add but also give her more dot immunity since yeah the 3 are cool but nows theres new dots that be cool for her to be immune to like she was literally revived by mephisto and done his bidding to kill with a touch it be cool if she would get like a degen immune or cold immune but pre fight is mainly what she needs to be more easier on certain fights than having to end combo light
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    Glassback said:

Like @Furrymoosen said, being a seven star would be enough of the numbers boost. She’s got great utility already and we see the damage come through. Just like crossbones, guardian and other useful but not game breaking champs, they see a new lease of life as seven stars.

Honestly I agree that the 7* status would be enough of a numbers buff. That said, I do wish they'd give her a pre-fight to select the mode, that would increase her potential so much.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★
    Nah she just needs to be a 7*, otherwise she’s good as is