Is the ban system dead?

Lodu_gameLodu_game Member Posts: 13
I met this player few times in battlegrounds and he always cheats, doing crazy fights that shouldn’t be possible even in ideal situations in record time, I have reported him multiple time via the ingame report toggle but he is still out there openly cheating. What’s the point of the report button when players like this are going unpunished

Comments

• Lodu_gameLodu_game Member Posts: 13
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★
    You can't name and shame on forums
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Waiting for the cheater apologists to get on here and tell us HOW ALL OF THIS WAS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE and in fact not cheating 😂
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 963 ★★★

You can't name and shame on forums

Never do this
    That's all possible btw
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 509 ★★★

That's all possible btw

The Fam fight isn't, he doesn't do big basic attacks so 200k in 10 hits isn't possible.

Can't comment on Rintrah, not even tried the fight but seems a bit too good for an unideal match up
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    What u do is u report in game and just ignore it after that as u cant share names on if accusations of cheating so best to just report and move forward like by time u did this post u could of done another match
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    Cheaters need to be perma banned, thanks for share OP, surely Kabam will look in the matter.
    Unfortunately the in game report button is about as useful as chocolate fireguard.

You literally click report and Kabam don't do anything because they don't know what they're being reported for 🤣 it's pure stupidity, they have no idea what this person is reported for, could be cheating, could be swearing/harrasmnet, could be mercing. You don't get to choose what the report is for.

Best option, report them to Kabam Support, they aren't much better but at least they would place a marker against the player if enough people report them they might eventually investigate
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,023 ★★★★★

Unfortunately the in game report button is about as useful as chocolate fireguard.

You literally click report and Kabam don't do anything because they don't know what they're being reported for 🤣 it's pure stupidity, they have no idea what this person is reported for, could be cheating, could be swearing/harrasmnet, could be mercing. You don't get to choose what the report is for.

Best option, report them to Kabam Support, they aren't much better but at least they would place a marker against the player if enough people report them they might eventually investigate

The report button in BGs reports players for their performance in BGs. That's how it works.
    The problem is not whether or not Kabam knows what they are looking at, it's the time it takes to assess each account which they look into in the order in which they arrive. The fun that Kabam gets to have is that they also get to spend time looking into accounts that didn't cheat because players are salty or they have no idea what they're looking at so they report "just in case".
    They absolutely have room to improve and need to step it up, but it's a far cry from where we were a couple years ago.
    The best option to get these reports to the team that looks into them is to use the report function attached to BGs.

That's all possible btw

Now we know why you think domino is easy 🤭
    Bro leave me alone XD
    I wasn’t planning on making a post about this let alone put the name out of this guy, but this isn’t the first time I played him, I played him few days ago and reported him via the infamous “ingame report button” but guess what he is still out there, I usually let it go after that, but man sometimes it just gets frustrating when you’re trying to push doing you best and player like this just ruins it all for you

That's all possible btw

How is that fam fight possible? Please show me how can a fam take down a R3 warlock in 17 hits in 19 seconds, if that is possible I am ready to leave the game for good
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    Lodu_game said:

I wasn’t planning on making a post about this let alone put the name out of this guy, but this isn’t the first time I played him, I played him few days ago and reported him via the infamous “ingame report button” but guess what he is still out there, I usually let it go after that, but man sometimes it just gets frustrating when you’re trying to push doing you best and player like this just ruins it all for you

If you want a fast way, do a ticket, reporting in game is slow cause maybe tons of reporting happen and kabam don't have a time to look at it

One thing, please don't reveal profile name regardless he cheating or not
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,821 ★★★★★

Imagine there's around 300k people playing BGs. Imagine half of those submit one report of an instance of cheating. How quickly can you sort through 150k tickets of cheating?

Also think about how many people report everyone when they lose?

The report button tells the the team to review the data of the fight. Is the damage possible in the time given in the fight. They're not looking at instant replays of the fight. All of it takes time to sort through.

The report button and support will send the ticket to the same people. It's fairly obvious you have zero clue based on what you said.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Lodu_game said:

That's all possible btw

How is that fam fight possible? Please show me how can a fam take down a R3 warlock in 17 hits in 19 seconds, if that is possible I am ready to leave the game for good
    He's an apologist don't take him seriously
    Gotta be a troll
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    Bro your name ☠️

Imagine there's around 300k people playing BGs. Imagine half of those submit one report of an instance of cheating. How quickly can you sort through 150k tickets of cheating?

The report button tells the the team to review the data of the fight. Is the damage possible in the time given in the fight. They're not looking at instant replays of the fight. All of it takes time to sort through.

The report button and support will send the ticket to the same people. It's fairly obvious you have zero clue based on what you said.
    How exactly does the report button tell Kabam to review the fight?

You don't report mid fight or mid BG match, you go back, click their profile and report.

It isn't related to the match at all, it doesn't tell them anything, it's a button to report the player and if there's enough reports on a player then they look at their history; not just BG matches but also their posts etc

Clearly the person with zero clue is yourself, I don't know where your delusion of the report button magically telling the game why you're reporting them as if it's linked to your psychi or something 🤣
    NONYABIZZ said:

Lodu_game said:

That's all possible btw

He's an apologist don't take him seriously
    Gotta be a troll
    Yea or probably one of em who knows
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,821 ★★★★★

How exactly does the report button tell Kabam to review the fight?

You don't report mid fight or mid BG match, you go back, click their profile and report.

It isn't related to the match at all, it doesn't tell them anything, it's a button to report the player and if there's enough reports on a player then they look at their history; not just BG matches but also their posts etc

Clearly the person with zero clue is yourself, I don't know where your delusion of the report button magically telling the game why you're reporting them as if it's linked to your psychi or something 🤣
    It's literally related to the match. You're in the BGs screen. They most likely have to coded that when the report function is made from "BGs match screen" the. "review this data set".

I'm not a programmer and I don't know how to enter code, but in my current job, I work with those that do. We have our own sales application that our sales staff use. We have a feedback button that functions differently on different screens. If I'm on a product details page, then the feedback is automatically tied to that product. If I'm on a overview page of different product categories, then the reporting options are different and sent to a different team.

It works exactly the same way with reporting in game. Do you really think they'd add a report button and not have a way to know what it was about?

Again, it doesn't tell the team "check out this heavy attack or this one specific thing I want to report". I never said that and Kabam never claimed that. The reporting button tells the team that you think something was suspicious with this match. They pull the match data for all the fights and review it. They most likely have parameters they look at of what is possible and what isn't.

Now sit back and let the adults talk. It's time for your nap.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    If kabam came to know what your name means they might ban you first OP 💀😂