Should there be progression base rewards in battlegrounds?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,576 ★★★★
Seeing as the buff next season rewards should the increase the rewards in general?

Especially the store it needs an update a lot of it is out of date especially is with bigger rosters and higher end of valient side

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 ★★★

Seeing as the buff next season rewards should the increase the rewards in general?

Especially the store it needs an update a lot of it is out of date especially is with bigger rosters and higher end of valient side

There already is, bud
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,435 ★★★★★
    I wasn't being a smartass on my response btw, the title is about one subject, the 1st sentence is a totally different one and the last part is a 3rd subject...
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,903 ★★★★★

Is there a store not out of date in the game? I can’t think of one.

Basically bgs is since theres still not t4 alloys
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,576 ★★★★

Is there a store not out of date in the game? I can’t think of one.

Allot of things are out dated, was hoping for sigil,arena, solo, alliance milestones and crystals and even monthly event quests.

• RebarkRebark Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    No, actually, I hope the rewards are nerfed so that I don't have to play the most toxic and stressful mode ever created in this game.

It's been a while since these outlier defenders were released, and anyone who doesn't have them in the 7-star version simply can't compete anymore. I used to be able to stay in celestial 5/6 almost every season without much difficulty, now I simply lose to accounts much lower than mine because I don't have the meta champions. I have 108 7-stars but I just haven't had any luck getting these defenders.

In short, BG is broken. Kabam knows this. That's why they don't change the rewards, only the solo and alliance milestones. They probably don't want anyone to feel forced to play BG. And I hope it stays that way.
    To be fair, I think they could improve the store.
    edited September 26
    Rebark said:

No, actually, I hope the rewards are nerfed so that I don't have to play the most toxic and stressful mode ever created in this game.

It's been a while since these outlier defenders were released, and anyone who doesn't have them in the 7-star version simply can't compete anymore. I used to be able to stay in celestial 5/6 almost every season without much difficulty, now I simply lose to accounts much lower than mine because I don't have the meta champions. I have 108 7-stars but I just haven't had any luck getting these defenders.

In short, BG is broken. Kabam knows this. That's why they don't change the rewards, only the solo and alliance milestones. They probably don't want anyone to feel forced to play BG. And I hope it stays that way.

Yes to some extent, there will always be big accounts

And I get it, everyone wants to push and get best rewards but there always gona be people who spend to get more resources

I myself have Over 100 7*

Where am I gona use them all to full extent of my roster besides arena?

Atleast in bg’s you can rank up for the season meta. Just like nova for example, he will be good vs crit me meta.

Now imagine pulling him in the titan, you can atleast use him and make him viable.

But this as close to “pvp” we can get to in mcoc.

Otherwise i honestly don’t see what the next big game mode can even top..

We have raids sure, but those are getting stale and boring aswel.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 472 ★★
    I feel the cost for 7* shards in the BG store should be reduced. 18k for 10% of a crystal is a bit too expensive. I agree that 7*s are rare and all, but we have to note that Paragons and above NEED 7* in their roster, instead of wasting mats on 6*s, when later in the game, 7*r6a's are precited to have just more than 2.5 times the PI, health and attack rating then 6r5as. Why waste resources on ranking a whole lot of 6* when 7r1s have about +500 attack rating than 6r4s? Instead, just rank 2 a 7*.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 416 ★★
    Let me tell u what would happen if they added high-end more t6cc , t4alpha ,reduced 7* shards .

Mysterium 1 gets 60k trophy token. & Above will have a roaster developing faster . Which will create the gap of account size even more & people will start complaining about matchmaking even more 😂. So u want that ??
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 240 ★★

I feel the cost for 7* shards in the BG store should be reduced. 18k for 10% of a crystal is a bit too expensive. I agree that 7*s are rare and all, but we have to note that Paragons and above NEED 7* in their roster, instead of wasting mats on 6*s, when later in the game, 7*r6a's are precited to have just more than 2.5 times the PI, health and attack rating then 6r5as. Why waste resources on ranking a whole lot of 6* when 7r1s have about +500 attack rating than 6r4s? Instead, just rank 2 a 7*.

You should get Valiant, if you want better prices in BG store. And FYI a 6*R5 asc max sig is (almost always) better than a 7* R2
    Asher1_1 said:

Let me tell u what would happen if they added high-end more t6cc , t4alpha ,reduced 7* shards .

Mysterium 1 gets 60k trophy token. & Above will have a roaster developing faster . Which will create the gap of account size even more & people will start complaining about matchmaking even more 😂. So u want that ??

That just means u would have to rely on winning watch’s with what you have. Theres already a big gap.

Besides those who push for top spots will always have a developed roster, they spend money to get a big roster anyways.

Same with master alliance wars.

• NetenjelsNetenjels Member Posts: 2
    All rewards should be story progression based.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,383 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

Yeah this is a good point @Asher1_1 . A good way to put it in context is looking at war. The higher ranked allies are getting generic sig stones like candy, and these sigs are even more rare than t4a.

Its better not to have t4a in the store as it'll probably be ridiculously expensive and need a lot of tokens.
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 240 ★★
    No daily bg objectives for offseason?
  • RebarkRebark Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    edited September 26

Rebark said:

Yes to some extent, there will always be big accounts

And I get it, everyone wants to push and get best rewards but there always gona be people who spend to get more resources

I myself have Over 100 7*

Where am I gona use them all to full extent of my roster besides arena?

Atleast in bg’s you can rank up for the season meta. Just like nova for example, he will be good vs crit me meta.

Now imagine pulling him in the titan, you can atleast use him and make him viable.

But this as close to “pvp” we can get to in mcoc.

Otherwise i honestly don’t see what the next big game mode can even top..

We have raids sure, but those are getting stale and boring aswel.
    Alliance war is the most competitive game mode. There isnt RNG, just planning and skill.
    You can use your rost without any problems, every 3 months the node changes and you need to go up and play with new things.
    I still play BG, but only up to Mysterium 1. I don't take BG seriously anymore and that works for me.