Anniversary and valiant.

TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 215 ★★
edited September 26 in General Discussion
Will valiant be the highest story progression title this anniversary event or will there be some new title just before the anniversary event?

Anniversary and valiant. 37 votes

Valiant will be the highest title this dec.
86%
captaincushDoom_and_Gloomblurblotcaptain_rogersCdjcdkjSquidopusDoctor_Strange19Ben_15455ahmynutsNONYABIZZStephD87Sceptilemaniac2ThePredator1001CyrillFromTulaMrSakuragi13579rebel_mbgibsonDrago_von_DragoKLZTheDarkShori 32 votes
Nahh! There's more coming.
13%
SagaChampionshield311Yuvraj_267CengomengoEagle_first 5 votes

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,924 ★★★★★
    I would be very surprised with another title coming after just hitting 1 year of valiant
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 215 ★★
    edited September 26

I would be very surprised with another title coming after just hitting 1 year of valiant

Me too, but when valiant was released it was a few weeks or days ahead of Christmas, so that people can push for it.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 390
    It is coming something new
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,924 ★★★★★

Me too, but when paragon was released it was a few weeks or days ahead of Christmas, so that people can push for it.
    It was also aligned with Necropolis so maybe if Necro 2 is coming… 🤔
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 390

Me too, but when paragon was released it was a few weeks or days ahead of Christmas, so that people can push for it.
    Exactly.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 962 ★★★

It is coming something new

It ain't. A new progression releases every 2 years. Remember when valiant released? That's right! December 2023. Aka 1 year!
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 215 ★★

We need 7 star aegon before that.😂