Dear Good Old Marvel Contest of Champs,

OwenLeeOwenLee Member Posts: 14
It’s been years. Being in global top 500-1000 prestige is no real life sacrifices, emotionally and financially. Despite all the great and fun memories, the feeling of despise and traumatic fears grow. It’s the lack of hope and belief. I’m not a hater. I’m well aware of my personal consequences positively or negatively for my precious time on your screen. But what I can never understand/feel is the true and deep down feelings or actual love you have for us. So many whys but slowly, naturally they perish. Just spreading my feelings here as a 5-6y whale player.

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    What??
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    Huh..?🤷‍♂️
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 410 ★★
    and I though I tortured the language…

• Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 677 ★★★
    When did deep dark Mcoc poetry become a thing??
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    ?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,258 ★★★★★
    i aspire to achieve this level of yapping
  • OwenLeeOwenLee Member Posts: 14
    edited 8:34AM
    Okay. So y’all wanna talk Gen Z. Here is a brain decay version: I’m a grateful player for years & sure spent lots of the game. But facts stay facts. We yapped for years over AI issues, lack of content bla bla.How is the fixing yall? A++ or Beyond God Tier CEO? Im just not happy to see where the game is heading & hope is dropping. I don’t understand what’s stoppin them or the struggles to better up some simple issues but instead visual upgrades that > to more lags. Get some now? Or need more Addys?

*I regret all the money I spent on this game because it isn't as fun now as it once was.*

Shortened it for you.

I never said the word of ‘regret’. But v great assumption, I meant the spending is NOT without great personal costs & efforts. Nothing ab regret mate. Maybe that’s in ur dictionary.
    edited 8:28AM
    NONYABIZZ said:

Bro u said a whole bunch of nothing

Pov : You Didn't study for exams.

POV: High IQ but low EQ. (Try intelligence, ain’t no memes type casuals.)
    NONYABIZZ said:

Bro u said a whole bunch of nothing

You sure bro? I don’t see ‘whole bunch of nothing’ in there. Rub your eyes. I swear the hate is strong around here. Good God gracious.

And I’m inspired by ur meaningless comment. Hmu if u wanna learn sum or feel bit of love.
    Joker1976 said:

When did deep dark Mcoc poetry become a thing??

Smth new for you. Or would u like to stick to good old toxic and braindead language?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,222 ★★★★★
    For the love of all that's holy; buy a freaking dictionary, learn to spell and construct a sentence.

For the love of all that's holy; buy a freaking dictionary, learn to spell and construct a sentence.

Will do, my holy sigma teacher. Can you also teach me how to construct a constructive-criticising sentence? Im abit lost on that.
    For the genuine & kind mcoc players:

Y’all can kinda see the actual issues here? My bad. It’s not all Kabam I suppose, some of the NPCs here are quite… well, NPC. Lmao. Made me laugh hard. Preciate the edgestreak energy! Bye bye mwah~