New to the game assistance

MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 28
Hello,

Came to this from Disney mirrorverse and was looking on different options to get in the community.
We had both Discord and LINE chat groups in mirrorverse so I wonder if same happens here.
\\\\
Thanks in advance !

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★

Yes

Helpful,

Hello,

Came to this from Disney mirrorverse and was looking on different options to get in the community.
    We had both Discord and LINE chat groups in mirrorverse so I wonder if same happens here.
    \\\\
    Thanks in advance !

Yes there is a discord for this game, Can be found here - https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/363632/introducing-the-official-marvel-contest-of-champions-discord-server#latest

As for the line chat groups you can do that but its mainly for alliance related stuff that your leader would have to set up.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    Welcome to the game! I hope you enjoy
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    Welcome to Marvel Contest of Dancing!
    Don't worry about the frustration that you will encounter, you'll eventually get use to it.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,408 ★★★★
    Please feel comfortable here, take a seat and let's get a cup of coffee while we talk about Enchantress, the best BG defender nowadays.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,255 ★★★★★
    RUN! Get out whilst you still can! It's too late for us, but you can still get out with your money and your sanity! RUN! RUN!
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

Hello,

\\\\
    Thanks in advance !

Welcome to our community! Hope you enjoy!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,383 ★★★★★
    edited September 28

Hello,

\\\\
    Thanks in advance !

My dear Amora…

Anyways, there’s indeed a mcoc and Kabam discord. The Kabam discord is where they host their livestreams
    EdisonLaw said:

Hello,

\\\\
    Thanks in advance !

My dear Amora…

Anyways, there’s indeed a mcoc and Kabam discord. The Kabam discord is where they host their livestreams
    They host the livestreams on twitch. Not discord.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,383 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

EdisonLaw said:

Hello,

\\\\
    Thanks in advance !

My dear Amora…

Oh

Also for some reason they didn't post the last livestream on Youtube
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 28
    thanks on the insights but im guessing no LINE chat groups are active ?
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 108
    There are, but they are all alliance groups as far as i know.
    EdisonLaw said:

ShuGokis said:

EdisonLaw said:

Hello,

\\\\
    Thanks in advance !

My dear Amora…

Oh

Also for some reason they didn't post the last livestream on Youtube
    They did that when jax and Mike were there, since switching the team over I think it’s just something they don’t find important to do. Or they just forgot to stream to both places at the same time, I guess doing just twitch makes it easier for the giveaway as you don’t have to constantly tell people on YouTube to go to twitch.

thanks on the insights but im guessing no LINE chat groups are active ?

They can be if you find the right alliance, some use discord others use line when it comes to Alliance related stuff, the MCoC discord and forums are great place to find alliances that use either one.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 428 ★★
    @MizuriNicole welcome! some tips?
    1) disable in game global chat. PLEASE.”wretched hive of scum and villainy” isn’t even enough. you can get answers in forum, though!
    2) take your own pace acquiring champs, learning how to use and fight against them. push through Story Quest; it’s set up to teach the fundamentals (up to a point).
    3) https://auntm.ai/champions/
    you may need this? (mostly) complete log of champs, abilities, synergies. has been a key resource here for a hot minute.
    4) is in game chat disabled yet??? seriously.
    5) Rome was neither built nor destroyed in a day; don’t sweat the Paragons and Valiants, you’ll get there if you enjoy it and it’s worth learning.
    6) despite some claims, it IS just a game. please have yourself some fun punching some Marvel IP characters in the face.