I'm assuming Kabam is just winging this, huh?

Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Member Posts: 171
Why TH would they place Prowler on a node where u HAVE to punish specials? IW was annoying with the shield but this is going to take forever to gain charges. I'm losing half my HP to block damage!! SMH

Comments

• SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    That mission also triggers on heavy punishment, not just specials. Punish Prowler’s heavy until you gain the vigilance passive, and then you can freely punish his specials to maintain it.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Member Posts: 171
    I certainly wasn't gaining vigilance after punishing his heavy. Just eating 5 hit combos to the block until the AI decided to throw a heavy
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    Well how fast you trigger the vigilance depends on your choice of champion and boost. If you max out the effects of the boosts you should trigger the vigilance in a max of two punishes. I’m not on the path that has Prowler with that specific mission but the vigilance definitely works on my end.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Member Posts: 171
    Yea, it took me 6 times on the heavy punish to get it. That seems excessive. Lost a chunk of health from him throwing 5 hit combos into my block & dashing back before doing it again & finally throwing a heavy. AI is a real treat.