7 STAR R6 COLLOSUS GONNA GO CRAZY

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★
Look at the numbers then look at them again. Getting him now is a worthy investment guys

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    Bro 35k attack rating is crazy. I wonder how many armor buffs are needed to attain max fury potency.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★
    Decided to look at other champs, I NEED 7 STAR JUGGERNAUT
    edited October 2
    All I can say is this is confirmation we ain't getting 7 star r6 this side of the century lmao

Adam warlock fyi
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 147

Did you just attempt to derail your own post? I thought this was about Colossus.

Did you just attempt to derail your own post? I thought this was about Colossus.
    It was then I decided to look at other champs and share. Why not?
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 147

It was then I decided to look at other champs and share. Why not?
    Because of the title of the post
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 416 ★★
    Fun fact you can check all these stats in aunt mai as well even the stats of those who are still not 7 Star like hercules doom kitty pryde
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited October 2
    I mean, I'd hope that everyone would be insane at R6

The argument of "investing in him now to see fruit in the future" is the same as why you're not investing in him now over other champions. At r6 he'd still be where he is now in terms of overall value compared to other champions

Why would I rank up Colossus when I can rank up someone who is better than him currently, did you forget that they'd also be available for r6 as well?

If it were a different rarity now then that'd be a valid argument
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

I mean, I'd hope that everyone would be insane at R6

The argument of "investing in him now to see fruit in the future" is the same as why you're not investing in him now over other champions. At r6 he'd still be where he is now in terms of overall value compared to other champions

Why would I rank up Colossus when I can rank up someone who is better than him currently, did you forget that they'd also be available for r6 as well?

If it were a different rarity now then that'd be a valid argument

Mcoc players investing 7* sig stones on colossus and thing so they will be a crazy 7* r6 champ at 2030
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,821 ★★★★★
    I can finally finish act 6 with a 7* Ascended R6 Colossus.