What were you expecting?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★
    Pretty sure thats enough for about a 5 star iirc
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 963 ★★★

Buttehrs said:

Better than nothing

That's what I tried to convince myself XD
    What were you expecting?
    Nothing honestly. Kabam have said that it "takes time to figure out comp and hand it out", so what's the point with such a miniscule amount?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,661 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Better than nothing

That's what I tried to convince myself XD
    What were you expecting?
    Nothing honestly. Kabam have said that it "takes time to figure out comp and hand it out", so what's the point with such a miniscule amount?
    Fine. Give me more free stuff for doing absolutely nothing at all. You don't need it.
    What I mean is that kabam said it takes time to make comp. Instead of wasting time on this, why not spend their time on something more productive? This ain't mojang. I'm still happy with what they're doing and grateful for the comp but I think it's a bit of a wasted of, idk, time?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    I have no idea what this was intended to remedy. Perhaps the black screen from several season ago?

Dr. Zola

What I mean is that kabam said it takes time to make comp. Instead of wasting time on this, why not spend their time on something more productive? This ain't mojang. I'm still happy with what they're doing and grateful for the comp but I think it's a bit of a wasted of, idk, time?

Again, different teams do different things. Those that hand out compensation packages aren't the same that fix bugs.
    Buttehrs said:

Again, different teams do different things. Those that hand out compensation packages aren't the same that fix bugs.
    Is that true? Is there a team just for comp? Interesting

Buttehrs said:

If I'm not mistaken, the same team that creates the daily sales packages etc creates comp. Which makes sense as it's part that alleged monthly rewards total availability.
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

If I'm not mistaken, the same team that creates the daily sales packages etc creates comp. Which makes sense as it's part that alleged monthly rewards total availability.
    Ah ok. Got it
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 244 ★★
    It's the missing objectives from 2 days off.season
    KLZ said:

It's the missing objectives from 2 days off.season

Oh OK. My bad
    I have no complaints then. My apologies, everyone.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 906 ★★★★
    edited October 2
    For those saying “I thought compensation is complicated”, there was nothing complicated about this particular instance. The objectives didn’t show up for anyone so they sent it to literally everyone who plays the game. With AQ compensation they had to figure out who was in what alliance during that week, and what was that alliance’s previous AQ reward etc. Then they had to figure out which alliance wasn’t able to enlist for raids and which ones were.

This one was literally just “send everyone 2 days worth of off-season BG rewards since everyone missed it”
    Thanks for the insight