I appear to be missing the 50 realm points on my win 1 match objective..

DarthMysticDarthMystic Member Posts: 65
So are the 50 points just rewarded and not pictured on the objective? Trying to figure out if I should wait to complete it or not.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure that the Realm event has started at all...I didn't see it in my game...
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,450 ★★★★★
    Want to know the same. Not sure if it will be awarded automatically or it is supposed to be part of the objective.
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 254 ★★★
    I got the 50 from winning one, it's on the realm event how to gain points, not the objective itself
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★

So are the 50 points just rewarded and not pictured on the objective? Trying to figure out if I should wait to complete it or not.

Graves_3 said:

Want to know the same. Not sure if it will be awarded automatically or it is supposed to be part of the objective.

Seems to be built in the point gain system

It's at the bottom.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,450 ★★★★★
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Member Posts: 65
    Thanks @_Pez_ @BringPopcorn I didn't look there
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,025 ★★★
    I got 118 points for an elder mark win. 2 rounds.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 810 ★★★★
    I'm not sure points are calculated right. I remember seeing a post from Kabam that both Win and Complete points will be awarded. Right now, only Win points are given if you win. Completion if you lose the match
    Crys23 said:

I'm not sure points are calculated right. I remember seeing a post from Kabam that both Win and Complete points will be awarded. Right now, only Win points are given if you win. Completion if you lose the match

I've been getting both
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 415 ★★

Yep. It will be awarded once you collect the reward in objectives.
  • RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Member Posts: 63
    Realm events are a hoax
  • MoreUnits12MoreUnits12 Member Posts: 11
    How many points should someone have for one match that they won 2-0, I have 118, doesn’t seem right

How many points should someone have for one match that they won 2-0, I have 118, doesn’t seem right

118 is right for first win, 50 points for objective, 45 for win, 23 for completion
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

45 for VT victory with elders marks, 23 for VT complete with elders marks, 50 for the 1 win objective.
    118 is exactly right for your first win. It doesn't matter how you won the match.
  • MoreUnits12MoreUnits12 Member Posts: 11

45 for VT victory with elders marks, 23 for VT complete with elders marks, 50 for the 1 win objective.
    118 is exactly right for your first win. It doesn't matter how you won the match.
    Ok thanks , makes sense now