If you were tasked with adding 6 champs to the contest, each representing one infinity stone...

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
Who would they be?
I mean, characters who would have an infinity stone as their prime abillity and rely on it, like how Juggernaut have the Crimson gem of Cyttorack passive.

So first is the space stone, this one is really clear-Red Skull, and honestly, yeah he's good... but I'd like it if his kit would revolve a lot more around the Tessaract aka the Space stone (correct me if I'm wrong) how would it look like? First, a Space stone passive, second-Evades, evades, evades! The whole point of the space stone is traveling after all, and the closest thing it can translate to in the game is evades, and they'd look just like how Red Skull teleports in his sp1, Overseer does that too in his sp1 and its sick! It'd work like with Nefaria in the sense that it's really boosting his rotation, he could even have an auto evade passive vs Unblockable speical attacks, with a cooldown (greatly reduced duration vs mutants) now one aspect that I REALLY like in Red skull's kit is the power drain and direct dmg upon blocking, the opponent touches a shield generated by the energy of an infinity stone, of course that would damage him.

Soul stone-Adam warlock I guess? He's the only one known to me with that Infinity stone as a big part of his story, idk how that would look tho.

I don't have much to say, as I'm mostly curious to hear your thoughts, and maybe suggestions as to how you would overhaul existing champs-Infinity stones style, like I did with Red Skull.

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★
    Hear me out hear me out. Say Franklin isn't a mutant and give him the reality stone
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★

Marvel's already done it, with Coulson as the Death Stone.

See that's the kind of insight I was looking forward too,

But come on, them?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    I'll do better. Each stone represents the following classes imo.

Mutant - mind stone. Isn't it obvious, since mutants are known for their mind controlling and psychic abilities. Prof x represents this stone.

Skill - Power stone. Skill champs are known of raw power abilities. Kingpin and zemo represent this stone.

Science - Reality stone. Reality is a scientific concept, and warping the reality can be achieved by scientific enchancements sentry represent this stone.

Mystic - Soul stones. The concept of magic and soul is interlinked. Dormammu and kindred represent this stone.

Cosmic - Space stone. Cosmic entities can manipulate space. Cmm represent this stone.

Tech - Time stone. Time altering Abilities are considered as high tech advancements. Kang and nimrod represent this stone.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,661 ★★★★★

Finally a playable coulson?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,255 ★★★★★
    you wanted human Infinity Stones, there's your human (minus one human-looking alien and one robot) Infinity stones.

Plus, the new Mind Stone bearer is Colleen Wing. We need Colleen in the game.
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 147

What number is this comic book up to? It’s gotta be at issue 250, at least.
    This is the new series launching soon, so this is #1 of volume 1 of "Infinity Watch" and not part of the "Warlock and the Infinity Watch" volume from 1992.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    Lizard and mystique. I'll leave the rest to you guys.
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 147

This is the new series launching soon, so this is #1 of volume 1 of "Infinity Watch" and not part of the "Warlock and the Infinity Watch" volume from 1992.

What’s the over/under? 9 issues?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★

Ohhhhh, that, I saw that one
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 331 ★★★
    We so need Coulson with the death stone

What’s the over/under? 9 issues?
    It's a 5 issue mini. Launches December.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    Licky said:

We so need Coulson with the death stone

Nah Deathless Thanos should have it
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 271 ★★

Deadpool - continuity stone???