Guys plz help me with the nexus selector 6*

KinglerKingler Member Posts: 3
i don't have any of these guys

Guys plz help me with the nexus selector 6* 35 votes

Spider-Ham
54%
PantherusNZRagnarok13MagrailothosMqc19saimGyanemdjerIronGladiator22Shamir51SpecMJackTheSnackNONYABIZZAnsh_A_Rick87_Honorable_BluJayToniXD_16AsyalolNoverrr77GlocqueAwesomep12 19 votes
Spot
8%
Anas2627Cuber2906England73738 3 votes
Aegon
37%
blurblotLordSmashercaptain_rogersFurrymoosenFrydayTrongNovDrago_von_DragoKLZJarvisreiPT_99arifin74PeetPatAlbusseverus 13 votes

Comments

• Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★
    Spider-Ham
    Depends, if you are looking for long form content like Necropolis then you should go for Aegon.

If not, then go for Spider Ham.
  • saimsaim Member Posts: 23
    Spider-Ham
    IF you wanna do end game content go for aegon otherwise spider ham
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    Spider-Ham
    Do not pick aegon. Ham is so much better. Update?
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,962 ★★★★
    Aegon if you're looking for a champ to take endgame content, otherwise Spot and Ham, since both are great for BGs, and it really depends what type of utility you need
  • KinglerKingler Member Posts: 3
    Update i picked aegon cuz they said its good for end game content i just became tb?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited 10:49AM
    Aegon
    Aegon is great for Necro. Ham is better allround but Aegon has a niche that few champions fill.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    If you ignore Aegon from Nexus then you will never see him again the moment you need him the most

Happened with me during Necro release and I had to waste a lot of dual, nexus and Abyss crystals to get him 😑
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 802 ★★★★
    Aegon
    Aegon is one of the few champs that has a niche that can’t really be covered by someone else. Taking him when you can get him so you have him for Necro or whatever else he ends up being useful for is definitely the right call.