Progression in Forums (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)

InfamousPlayerInfamousPlayer Member Posts: 52
Can Anyone tell me about Progression in Forums as I am at ⭐ while most are at 5 Star
On what basis do we get them ???

Comments

• InfamousPlayerInfamousPlayer Member Posts: 52
    Is Posting as many post as you can the only Way to climb through Progression in forums
  • InfamousPlayerInfamousPlayer Member Posts: 52
    Is there any 7 star in forums
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,268 ★★★★★
    disagrees have no impact. Nor does LOL.

also, OP, don't spam the forum by posting multiple times in a row like that. Use the cog next to the time-stamp to edit your post.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,431 ★★★★
    You will need a Relic to progress on Forums...
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Change everything about your current use of the forums and you may start to progress.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    I didn't even know that we get rated by stars. I just checked and realized I have 4 stars. Guess this means, I post way to much and need to take a break and enjoy life more.

I didn't even know that we get rated by stars. I just checked and realized I have 4 stars. Guess this means, I post way to much and need to take a break and enjoy life more.

It depends on your insightful, agree and like counts. You get a point for each one, and each star level requires a certain amount of points. I think 5* might be 3k points or something like that, but I can't remember for sure. There's still no progression after that, though.
    It's not necessarily how much you post, or that you post too much, but how your posting contributes to the community and how the community responds to your contribution. If you've got more posts than points, then yeah, you probably post too much in the sense that many of your posts aren't contributing to conversation. But you can also progress very quickly based on the quality and content of your posts.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    edited October 4
    @Furrymoosen , thanks for the info. I do have more more points than post so that's not bad. So the points comes from the scores for insigitful, agree, like and awesome. The disagree and LOL doesn't do anything for you. 1700+263+208+152=2323. Didnt realize this was how the points worked.

@Furrymoosen , thanks for the info. I do have more more points than post so that's not bad. So the points comes from the scores for insigitful, agree, like and awesome. The disagree and LOL doesn't do anything for you. 1700+263+208+152=2323. Didnt realize this was how the points worked.

Not gonna lie, I forgot about the awesome option. It's a cool, though relatively useless system. I just look at the point to post ratio. If you're in the positive, then you're usually going okay.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,268 ★★★★★
    I look at agree/disagree ratio, personally. If my agrees outweigh my disagrees, I'm happy.