If anybody has the time ?

kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 82
Could someone here who’s good add my brother and help him push to sector 10 in incursions ? He’s trying to get a 7* and sector 10 is what he needs, he’s tried everything else, I would help him myself but I’m not good and only pushed to sector 4, his user is Faze_frosty

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,459 ★★★★
    Might be wrong but I think @willrun4adonut might help at certain times
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,356 ★★★★★

We r done
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★
    If you're online at 9pm PST, I can help. If I don't get a request in-game by 9:10 from anyone, l jump on global and make an announcement.

I carry whatever zone you need, though my rate for carrying sector 6 is about 80% since it's 25 zones and not 16 like the rest.
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 82

If you're online at 9pm PST, I can help. If I don't get a request in-game by 9:10 from anyone, l jump on global and make an announcement.

I carry whatever zone you need, though my rate for carrying sector 6 is about 80% since it's 25 zones and not 16 like the rest.

Hey, my brother did manage to get a 7* and got Titania, but ay whenever you can I’ll join you in doing incursions, if you can help me in sector 6 as far as we can, I’ll be more than thankful ! My user is kvirr :)
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 82
    Update : I sent @willrun4adonut a friend request and he hit the incursions, he managed to carry me all the way to zone 25, unlocking me a generic gem, more sigs than I’ll need, and another r4, thank you for your help man.
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 267 ★★
    @willrun4adonut you're a good guy 🤗
    Whoever you are, I have always depended on the kindness of strangers (A Streetcar Named Desire)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    @willrun4adonut should be a given a title at this point.

We r done
    ?
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,356 ★★★★★

We r done
    ?
    I've helped that guy in Incursions

We r done