SOS Toad AI is the single worst thing in the game

MØNK3YMØNK3Y Member Posts: 15
Whoever was lead designer of this fight, respectfully, you need to be fired and have any degree in software revoked. You are terrible at your job.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Theres threads about this that u can contribute to instead of creating another
  • mattavelimattaveli Member Posts: 78
    It’s BS. It could be a fun fight but when using Hulkling it’s the worst fight I have ever taken. Most of the fight is just me baiting the SP1. It’s painful. I hope more ppl post about it. The more threads the better.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    The nodes on this fight aren’t bad. It’s the AI. If toad would throw a special attack, it would be a very simple fight. The sp1 isn’t bad rooted and then you have to remember there are reverse controls and occasionally intercept. Now saying that, this fight sucks cause the AI is so bad. It’s not skilled based cause the AI won’t throw special attacks, so you’re stuck baiting for the vast majority of the fight.
  • MØNK3YMØNK3Y Member Posts: 15
    Will3808 said:

The nodes on this fight aren’t bad. It’s the AI. If toad would throw a special attack, it would be a very simple fight. The sp1 isn’t bad rooted and then you have to remember there are reverse controls and occasionally intercept. Now saying that, this fight sucks cause the AI is so bad. It’s not skilled based cause the AI won’t throw special attacks, so you’re stuck baiting for the vast majority of the fight.

Thats the entire point of my post
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,348 ★★★★★
    edited 4:13PM
    >Respectfully
    >States a disrespectful sentence about someones work.

Huh.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,830 ★★★★★
    Names checks out!
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 438 ★★
    No one can design that 😂 it's the node & champ that interact with it this way.
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 159 ★★
    More have people have easily completed the fight with minimal to no issue. Stop crying because you lack the patience or skill to get a solo
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,240 ★★★★★
    Yea his ai is rough but it’s only been unmanageable for me with the XL objective since they all have deeper dash back animations.

Even tho I agree with the ai being bad still calm down bruh