Jacks battleground blitz slowing

Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 103
Seems the realm points are really slowing down now again. We were scoring about 25 million points a day and now it seems to be much less.
Are people holding off using EM until later when more high end players move to GC?

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    How I play: preferably not at all

But: I only play some matches to fulfill the resetting objectives and then rest

Climbing slow and steady

• BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 95

Climbing slow and steady

Iam pretty much doing the same not a big bg fan
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★

Climbing slow and steady

Iam pretty much doing the same not a big bg fan
    Nice to meet you buddy. Almost all people within this community try to convince you to play diehard for the milestones. I say no!
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 553 ★★★
    If kabam sees it is slowing stark foundation will jump in & donate 100 million score again 😁
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 5,021 ★★★★★
    They were generous with marks.
    But this still requires time investment.
    #life
  • giuppy04giuppy04 Member Posts: 16
    For example, I'm slowing down "thanks to" the fact that I started in Platinum 5 and "thanks to" some forfeits from people with ratings 2 or 3 times mine. I've arrived in Vibranium 5 where I constantly face profiles much stronger than mine. I have a prestige of 14212 and I would be really curious to know if other players with a similar prestige to mine are in Vibranium 5. I still only have 2000 points for the event. For this reason, as I wrote in another post, it was necessary to assign a higher value to victories at higher levels. At the moment, a victory in Bronze is worth as much as one in Vibranium and this is not fair, especially for those who started directly in Platinum.
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,227 ★★★★
    I am just not sure that trying to bribe, or force players to participate in the game in a way they do not enjoy is the right way to keep the game going.