Who to Awaken and Sig 200??

DukeZmanDukeZman Member Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I have that 6* generic gem and enough stones to Sig 200 anyone. But I can't decide! πŸ€”

Who to Awaken and Sig 200?? 49 votes

Kitty Pride
32%
RebarkMacGyverIronman3000RenaxqqAdri5846The_Doctor_24_1SpecMNONYABIZZOakenshield_puy000_TrongNovMiStaloOvaNemesis_17Hulk808dr2wsDarthbane3141 16 votes
Void
20%
Herbal_TaxmanRiptideBuggyDClownMatthew950willrun4adonutKatzerHonorable_BluJaystartropicsshield311FeydRautha 10 votes
Valkyrie
20%
Rayven5220TJ107MARSTHEMARTIAN27captain_rogersWolf911Jason_32RiryokuBrill_14CengomengoAlone13 10 votes
Corvus
0%
Warlock
0%
Spider Ham
4%
ThaLoraxShadow_Shooter 2 votes
Angela
20%
7abo2aGordon_X602Ayden_noah1Giantwalrus56TribalChiefAnsh_AKLZ_Rick87_arifin74Super_Cretu90 10 votes
Save!
2%
bhuv9191 1 vote

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What do you need? Do you already have Nick Fury awakened?

Some of them benefit a lot from the awakening and/or sig up, but it depends on what utility you need.

For max sig you're looking at Angela, Void, or Valkyrie for biggest benefit - Angela counters all auto-block, Valkyrie counters all unstoppable, and Void counters evade and regeneration.

Corvus being awakened gives him the glaive immunity, while Kitty being awakened means she takes no damage while phased which is a crucial part of her kit and Warlock can start degenerating the opponent when power burning/draining them.

Spider-Ham is a great champ but doesn't REALLY need to be awakened.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Member Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Some of them benefit a lot from the awakening and/or sig up, but it depends on what utility you need.

For max sig you're looking at Angela, Void, or Valkyrie for biggest benefit - Angela counters all auto-block, Valkyrie counters all unstoppable, and Void counters evade and regeneration.

Corvus being awakened gives him the glaive immunity, while Kitty being awakened means she takes no damage while phased which is a crucial part of her kit and Warlock can start degenerating the opponent when power burning/draining them.

I have both Nick and Herc max sig already.

As far as β€œneed” I guess I dunno. That’s part of my hesitation. I’ve been fairly lucky with my roster, minus mystics. But I’m holding a gem should I pull Doom.
  • ThaLoraxThaLorax Member Posts: 36 β˜…
    Spider Ham
    Kitty obviously, but spider-ham is underrated and when he's max sig he does so much damage punishing special use
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kitty Pride
    Doubt we are seeing her as a 7* any time soon
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,929 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As PantherusNZ says:

Conversely, if you want the biggest benefit at low Sig (and keep 199 Sig stones for a rainy day), then Kitty, Corvus and Warlock get most of the benefit of their Sig abilities at Sig 1.

As PantherusNZ says:

Conversely, if you want the biggest benefit at low Sig (and keep 199 Sig stones for a rainy day), then Kitty, Corvus and Warlock get most of the benefit of their Sig abilities at Sig 1.
    That’s a good thought. Tho I thought Kitty really needed high sig?
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 572 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Void
    Depending on your progression, Void is a very, very nice champ to have. Counters a lot of very tough fights and his damage delivery is so different that it allows you to play around a lot of funky nodes. Valkyrie would be my second choice for similar reasons.
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 263 β˜…β˜…
    Kitty Pride
    Kitty or Angela for me, just lent towards Kitty though.

Depending on your progression, Void is a very, very nice champ to have. Counters a lot of very tough fights and his damage delivery is so different that it allows you to play around a lot of funky nodes. Valkyrie would be my second choice for similar reasons.

Working on Act 8 completion. Just 100%’d Shooting Stars. Vibranium in BG.