**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Boysaunders76Boysaunders76 Posts: 31
    I get this screen but when it loads I am not in the beta server
    q9f7jpolyc3j.png
    I get this screen but no beta when done
  • Bash100000Bash100000 Posts: 11
    puffball wrote: »
    Not sure if the duplication of the test is the cause of the issue, but every time I try to start beta it says I cannot connect to the server and disconnects. I’ve tried from the orange area and the pop up when you restart the game. Same thing every time. Main game is working fine.
    4otn8ybnxr1b.png
    ih095584z44mx.png

I have the exact same issue.

• Been pretty busy, Just got a chance to post here. Was able to access the Beta yesterday and played a bit. Today, I don’t see the Beta at all. Was also unable to get into Versus in my Main game for a bit, and none of my counters were showing. Restarted game. Everything is fine in Main game, but no sign of the Beta now. Going to try restarting my iPad, but wanted to put my first impressions of the changes somewhere.

Luke Cage - main thing I noticed was the change to his Indestructible. Very helpful for longer fights, and does add a strategy element that I enjoy. Also makes him a bit more useful.

Red Hulk - I agree that the changes are less obvious, and the change from Incinerate to Regen on his SP2 seems useless as long as that Regen is so weak. He feels like a champ that only some will do well with, but he’s not as straight forward for broader appeal.
  • My main game content didn't have arena available.
  • J'ai un petit souci, lorsque je me reconnecte à mon compte principal, tout est en anglais. Même lorsque je sors du jeu et que je me reconnecte. L'anglais n'est malheureusement pas ma tasse de thé...... Donc merci de résoudre se problème. 😉
  • DAFkusDAFkus Posts: 13
    Sk2 Form Red Hulk to low
    Sorry for my bad englisch, i Call in german
    qgaxq0za2cik.png
    Wenn ich von beta in den hauptserver Wechsel, bleiben meine duelle gesperrt. Muss dann nochmal neu starten
  • aky25aky25 Posts: 1
    I click the orange button for the Beta Hub. My ‘participate’ button is green, and I tap it. I get a message that says “Failed to log in. Could not connect to the beta server.” The only option I have is to ‘reconnect’. I tap that, and instantly get the “Lost Connection” message.

I think I’m one of the first people to be granted access, because I’ve never seen the ‘participate’ button not be green. However, it has been over 24hours, and I have tried logining in dozens of times, and I have not been able to log in a single time yet. It’s rather frustrating.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I just got into the beta, but can't use the champ I'm supposed to test. My Rulk is in AW defense on the regular server. That lock-in somehow carried over to the beta. Seems unintentional, so if you can correct this, much appreciated.
  • MoeNyoMoeNyo Posts: 7
    Where are the rewards go?
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    I'm gonna quit trying to get in soon. It always kicks me out before I can get in.
  • I was hoping to finally get in today but the beta server has been completely removed from my home page. What's happening now, am I no longer going to have a chance to trial these new improvements?
  • Jx13Jx13 Posts: 26
    Hi, I was accepted into the program and today I have no choice to choose servers at all...

Can we have some sort of explanation please?

I was really happy to get the mail only to not be able to login to the server till now.. but i cannot even see the Beta test server button now...
  • fltewd1zpdgd.png
    8eptc9h32k0c.png
    Restarted several times and no go.
    8eptc9h32k0c.png
    8eptc9h32k0c.png

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Comments on the new Luke Cage :

He is simply awesome compared to the old one ! :smiley:

His ability to become indestructible every x secondes is THE great improvement that makes LC really more valuable in attack and defense.

Passive : i don’t think it was a good idea to reduce its physical resistance from 1800 to 1300 and only against non-critical dammage... if you want to reduce the resistance, at least make it useful against critical dammage too to reflect the toughness if the skin of LC

Gaining attack rating for each debuff on the opponent is a great idea and gives LC really good dammage

Light attack : the ability to put debuff on the opponent is a good one and gives LC more and more attack rating as the fight goes on
    But the probability of 30% and or the duration of 10 second per exhaust debuff make really hard to have more than 2 or 3 debuff at the same time thus LC can hardly profit of the attack gain rating
    Can the duration of the debuffs be extented to 15 or 20 seconds ?

SP1 : nothing to say. Ability to stun as before

SP2 : i don’t really understand its usefulness as it is not as easy to have more than 2 or 3 exhaust buffs and you have to sacrifice all of them, and the attack rating you gained, for 1 little buff that may, if you’re lucky, reduce the accuracy of your opponent.
    I understand the bonus gained against evading opponent, but sacrificing all the debuffs you had hard time to put for just one debuff and only for 13 seconds… no way !
    This one should probably be re-think. Perhaps by not consumming the exhaust buffs ? Maybe by prolonging this new debuff up to 20 to 30 seconds

SP3 : good one but the duration of the debuff should be double of the SP1 to make it very effective

Concerning the reduced power gain effect, it is a nice add-on but too limited
    I would suggest a per debuff limit. Something like -20% power gain by exhaust debuff
    LC would gain a real power gain control, while limited, over its opponent

• Was playing Beta fine this morning now I’m back from work and the yellow icon is gone, please help I was loving there test
  • ThopsThops Posts: 5
    Hi all, we are now a day in the test period. But still can’t participate. In your first message you say it is maybe a day. But now it is almost two days. Is everything working alright??
  • WattyWatty Posts: 17
    It’s been 24 hours and morning and I’m still getting this, can’t connect to beta servers it is a joke, I really wanted to try the new red hulk but doesn’t look like that is going to happen dx90lmv8xhug.png
    c3yn7urex84e.png
  • CacapupuzuluCacapupuzulu Posts: 12
    I don't understand what is going on. I was finally able to get into the beta and I was in a story quest already. Arena doesn't work. I thought this was going to showcase some major changes in the champions I could readily test. I don't have a Luke Cage, but I can't tell where anything has changed with my Red Hulk.
  • Beta is error on me then it disconnects me where I hit the reconnect button but then be put in the main game. My friend in same area and phone has connection.
  • Kaup27Kaup27 Posts: 4
    Restarted the game several times and still canno’t log in the beta test
  • Keep getting “cannot connect to beta server errors” after clicking participate. Hit reconnect and normal disconnection error occurs.
  • I was chosen to help ... You Kabam with beta testing... So I feel we should have unlimited energy refills.... And able to do arena when I return to regular game server... Which is out of beta testing.... Why should I lose out of resources if I'm helping out with my feed back.... Missing out on dupping my Stark spidey... Shards and unit's.
  • SuicideKing2SuicideKing2 Posts: 4
    Still no luck for me getting into the beta. Thought I was gonna be able to try out Luke Cage after I got off work but nope still can’t connect
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    Hello everybody. Morning @Kabam Miike I've been testing red hulk mainly, and I think the % of transfer off hits in heat charge not working as intended. Another subject to discuss is hulk regeneration. I think put such low regeneration in Sp2 is not very good though.. I would advice à little change on that. I was thinking about: up to 5 heat charge consumed with a life gain of 900 for each charge consumed. Like if you have only 3 charges and you do Sp2 y should gain 2700 points of life. Hope you guy's can do this update to make him worth it of a rank. That example I give to you is for a 4 * r4
    This is a beta test of champions how the that is rolled out is not the beta test. So the point on this is A BETA test sounds like it is coming from a naïve child. This is just another example of Kabam not testing anything themselves to see if it works. Just roll it out. Maybe the will waste game items and we can sell them more. If I did not love playing with the people I play with and a mArvel fan. I would quit this game after a year when Kabam went to ****. Definitely not a Kabam fan. Transformers is a trash even bigger money grab. All the stuff this community refused they rip people off on there.
    Another Kabam joke
This discussion has been closed.