I feel like selecting nebula cuz I have war mach, omega sent and Howard as 6* and nebula feels bett

MaddyyyMaddyyy Member Posts: 11
GUYS SHOULD I SELECT NEBULA CUZ I HAVE SABER AND DOMINO AND FOR A SCIENCE CHAMP I HAVE SILK so is nebula a good choice ?

Comments

• MaddyyyMaddyyy Member Posts: 11

I cannot take a person seriously who thinks nebula is better than Omega sentinel

Lmaooooo
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★
    Given the roster that you say (very loudly) that you already have, I'd say just pick whoever you want because you probably won't really use them much anyway.

Given the roster that you say (very loudly) that you already have, I'd say just pick whoever you want because you probably won't really use them much anyway.

😭😭
    Maddyyy said:

😭😭
    If you truly think Nebula is great, get her, rank her and use her. She's not a bad champ by any means, there's just better out there. But the first priority should always be playing with champs you enjoy, not just the ones that are good.

Maddyyy said:

😭😭
    If you truly think Nebula is great, get her, rank her and use her. She's not a bad champ by any means, there's just better out there. But the first priority should always be playing with champs you enjoy, not just the ones that are good.
    Dayum brotha thanks mate, Ik omega is pretty good too but I've used her a 3star and she was good, so I just wanted to use a new champ and I posted this just to get other people's suggestion just to make sure I don't regret my choices
    edited October 26
    Maddyyy said:

Maddyyy said:

😭😭
    Dayum brotha thanks mate, Ik omega is pretty good too but I've used her a 3star and she was good, so I just wanted to use a new champ and I posted this just to get other people's suggestion just to make sure I don't regret my choices
    If you're thinking this deeply about a 6* now, then I can promise there are many more opportunities for great pulls on the road ahead, no reason to regret a pull in this type of scenario. Now, if this nexus was Nebula, Herc and Doom, you'd be crazy for going Nebula even if you like her more. But when it's a champ you want against two other champs that aren't exciting, the easiest and best choice will always be the champ you want the most or think will be most enjoyable.

Maddyyy said:

Maddyyy said:

😭😭
    If you're thinking this deeply about a 6* now, then I can promise there are many more opportunities for great pulls on the road ahead, no reason to regret a pull in this type of scenario. Now, if this nexus was Nebula, Herc and Doom, you'd be crazy for going Nebula even if you like her more. But when it's a champ you want against two other champs that aren't exciting, the easiest and best choice will always be the champ you want the most or think will be most enjoyable.
    I see thanks mate
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,338 ★★★★★
    If it helps Spidey and Nightcrawler need high sig for full potential. Nebula is good without dupe or sigs.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 455 ★★

Maddyyy said:

Maddyyy said:

😭😭
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/379757/ive-got-a-r1-r2-gem-on-whom-should-i-use-it#latest

yeah, absolutely, they are just warming up to 6*s from the look of it.. @Maddyyy thats why a lot of people will put “oh hey, I just completed X’ or “I’m planning on Y as my next content”. where you’re at in progression matters a lot in the “best” response.

and honestly, go with Nebs, she’s awesome? Omega Sentinal IS better, and worth you learning, but Nebula should do work for you. immunities, a little durability, and control against other robots.
    I’s say s2099, as Miguel is a BEAST, but you got good science 6* to start with so far.
    and I love Kurt but he’s not as easy to use up front.

that help? o)

Maddyyy said:

Maddyyy said:

😭😭
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/379757/ive-got-a-r1-r2-gem-on-whom-should-i-use-it#latest

yeah, absolutely, they are just warming up to 6*s from the look of it.. @Maddyyy thats why a lot of people will put “oh hey, I just completed X’ or “I’m planning on Y as my next content”. where you’re at in progression matters a lot in the “best” response.

and honestly, go with Nebs, she’s awesome? Omega Sentinal IS better, and worth you learning, but Nebula should do work for you. immunities, a little durability, and control against other robots.
    I’s say s2099, as Miguel is a BEAST, but you got good science 6* to start with so far.
    and I love Kurt but he’s not as easy to use up front.

that help? o)
    As for s2099 i already have him as a 4* max and I've used him a lot like , I've completed act 3&4 with his help i like him a lot and with s2099 i had omega as well both of them helped a lot, yea I selected nebs and I'm gonna use both of them nebs and omega