**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• MatinMatin Posts: 17
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

ingame username: Matinsrd
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Hi (yet) again, can you please also look into the issue I posted earlier. I.e. can't test champs, due to the beta server considering them to be in AW on the normal one. AW is now over, and the beta still thinks my Red Hulk is in one. Can't do any meaningful content this way. Just duels.
  • WattyWatty Posts: 17
    Hey everyone still can’t access beta, my user is Angus35
  • My luke cage was in aw in main game, why i cant use him in beta? Even after aw ended, i still couldn’t use him in beta.
  • Also wanted to give a quick reminder that we'll only be able to use this method to help those who have already been invited to the beta and are just experiencing technical issues with accessing the beta. Additionally, I wanted to let everyone know that we won't be able to add anybody to the beta over the weekend, but will still be helping out before and after.
  • Matin wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

My participate and survey buttons are still grayed out

IGN: lilosilver
  • Hey @borntohula and @RaistlinM, I've passed this info on to the rest of the team so they can look into this. Could you both send me your in-game names as well, so that we can investigate a little further?
  • Name: Jahlives - still cannot access beta testing.
    Also wanted to give a quick reminder that we'll only be able to use this method to help those who have already been invited to the beta and are just experiencing technical issues with accessing the beta. Additionally, I wanted to let everyone know that we won't be able to add anybody to the beta over the weekend, but will still be helping out before and after.

• Hey I’m having same issue. I can’t access the beta game name: ladyjodz
  • Buttons are green, but can’t connect. PiggyPigPig. cfsmat131mo0.png
  • GroggieGroggie Posts: 13
    I still can’t access the beta. Buttons are grayed out. Groggie is in-game name.
  • There is nothing see my inventory cats or upgrade items there is no upgrade item can at champions place and I don't see presents in my main box at main game
  • Mreyay2234Mreyay2234 Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    My in game user is Mreyay and I cannot log inq2yvkxstyaf1.png
  • Fui banido sem ter como contestar como faço pra recorrer?
  • AbsimiliardAbsimiliard Posts: 31
    In-Game name: Absimiliard

Still keep getting the "Could not connect to the beta server" error.

When my game reloads I have two beta tests listed like many others.
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    I signed up for beta test. Had the now it is gone along with the messages for beta testing. What’s going on? Feeling slighted on this beta testing thing been playing this game three years straight. @Kabam Miike
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    Ingame username: Roqbone97
    can’t access beta test hub @Kabam Miike
  • DoctigDoctig Posts: 1
    Having problem too. User name is “doctig” and hulk top champ.
  • @Kabam Zibiit can’t access beta either.
    IGN: sw6bluez
  • My tag: Jonnii90
    Top champ: 5* Hyperion

First it was working fine, last 2 days theres no BETA click balloon on my left corner anymore. I mean wth? Plz fix it so i can do more testing!!
  • I still can't login to the beta version it keeps saying the same thing: failed to log incl28g1kfb38w.png
    9j1hwy0g1mxq.png
  • Boysaunders76Boysaunders76 Posts: 31
    In game username wolfchris cannot access
  • Cannot access beta. IGN = Tostoff
  • Pillage Plunder
  • LeagueOfShadowsLeagueOfShadows Posts: 120
    edited January 2018
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

in-game username: Marceaux
  • 821rhc1p8rw1.png
  • Ingame Username: Sir Pauli
  • XôôXôô Posts: 9
    Alguém ai para resolver isso? Estou perdendo pontos na Arena. Toda vez q entro no Beta quando volto pra minha conta a Arena fica bloqueada. Tenho que fazer login- logout mais de uma vez e isso leva tempo. Só agora loguei 5 vezes e continua bloqueado.7vz6k9tc5ejc.png
  • I still cannot access the beta test after 2 days
  • Matty124
This discussion has been closed.